Time to grow somemore!!

• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Sounds like a good idea Smocking Gun :)
Hey Zonk can you tell how big are your pots and room dimensions(in cm :angelic:) thx :)

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I keep the MH on the littles ones,clones and a few I started from seed. About ready to take it out and put the other HPS back in to flower the room. My flower room is roughly 243 cm length x 190cm wide x 243cm height. I have 3 400watts and a 6in blower fan&filter. I been useing just a 10 in fan for now just to keep the air moving around.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

The buckets I have been useing are used 5 gallon paint buckets. I took a drill and put about 20 holes on the bottum for drainage. I get them for free all the time,lol. I got happy frog soil mix with ocean forest 50/50 mix. The nute this round has been jungle juice,got it at 10 buck's a gallon for it.

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Thx for the info Zonk you are big deal :p Whole room wish one day to make too grow with these dimensions! :) I was asking cuz was thinking of sog as you do :p But my box is 90 lenght 98 wide 170 height with 1x400W hps and 1x fan for air circulation. I have maybe arround 4 gallon buckets from cheese for free to and made them a lot of holes maded with soldering iron. The soil is homemade compost with cow manure(3 years old) perlite sand, little stones, wood ash, egg shells and soil from shop mixed all in one. Thx again Pav :p

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Damn! That is a very full space there. Those plants are looking great. Are they moms or just waiting on the flip?

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I got to take somemore clones off them and let two PK catch up with the rest and then flip them all. There are 10 waiting to go in that room.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice garden, Zonk! Keep up the good work. Looks like ur gonna have a nice crop, bro.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

My last few try's at cloning failed, none ever took root :( I figure its my old rooting powder its been expired for several years now :rolleyes: Got some new stuff today and took some more clones :D

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

End of the transition week today on eight of them and ready too flower :cigar:

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Last round of spraying done today on the ladies and the end of the first week since flipping !! :)

Top Bottom