Time to grow somemore!!

• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Once upon a time I listened to Metallica, then Lars decided to show exactly how much of a douche he is and James and Kirk just went along with it. These days I even turn the radio station when they come on. It really is a shame, they made such awesome music in the late 80's and early 90's, but when you are in it for the money and not the love of music the music will suffer greatly. But I digress.

Zonk, all your plants are missing buds. Did you do something wrong and they all fell off and into the jars?

Honestly I am jealous of the jars of nice smoke you have.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

The was the last tour and album I got from them.. They got too weak and soft for me after Justice for all....I still play master of puppets and ride the lighting now and then !!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Silly question, why not place the two MH lights on the outsides of the HPS to more evenly distribute the light?

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Got another ballast comeing in to fix one that wont switch over to MH. I just today got the other to burn a MH ,giving me two burning them. Hopefully well have the third one going soon enough !!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I always tried to stay on top of a regular preventative spray regiment, though I was not always the best at keeping to it. I also liked to switch between a few products, I found it was the most effective way to keep mold and bugs down.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I was useing different products for awhile until I used azamax last year.Paid twenty bucks for a little bottle and still have enough to go probally most if not all of this year with it. I been bug free since trying it,knock on wood.. I also drench my pile of good drit with it too.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Got a few family members over the house doing some bakeing breads,cinammion rolls and such goodies.They where haveing problems with the yeast riseing, room to cold.I joke that my growroom is at 72 all day long.Cameback a hour later and check the room out, trays and bowels of dough everywhere !! LOL...Smells like a bakery...:rolleyes:

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Looks good Zonk. But I have to inquire once more, why not throw that MH lamp in between the two HPS? You currently have one spot that is far more blue than any other spot in the room. Placing the MH in the middle will still give one spot more blue light, but the dispersion on either side will be more even and provide extra blue light to more plants.

Top Bottom