Time to grow somemore!!

• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Sorry dude, but BOOOOOOOO!!! I wouldn't use AN gear if I had a gun to my head. It is garbage in my opinion, the company is absolutely awful to deal with and that particular formulation is totally ripped off and they happily flaunt that fact.

I am sorry for the rant, but I just couldn't keep it in. What nutrients were you using up until now? Anyway I hope all is well by you and your Thanksgiving was yummy.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I was trying botanicare,84 a gallon for bloom alone.I got the AN for 15 a gallon bloom,micro and grow. I needed to save money for the family's christmas,FAMILY first before myself or anyone else.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I was trying botanicare,84 a gallon for bloom alone.I got the AN for 15 a gallon bloom,micro and grow. I needed to save money for the family's christmas,FAMILY first before myself or anyone else.

I absolutely understand the need to save some money, but remember, you get what you pay for. Those nutrients are cheap because they had to do absolutely no R&D as they stole the formula, and I can only assume to keep the cost down the sourcing of base material to make the nutrients was from inferior sources.

bio bizz destroys AN. but amending your soil is the best way imho

I couldn't agree more. Amending and a strong culture of micro-life.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Lost my puppy today to parvo, R.I.P. my friend Chopper's...:(

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear that bro.......that parvo is something awful.......

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Rough news Zonk. I am saddened to hear that. I hope you are able to move on and maybe find a new friend.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

The sun finally, been awhile here !! Time for some pic's...

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

My bad,that was a 2 gallon size container. So i cut my cost by half or more... il run it and see what happens,lol. Plus you got to buy cal mag and several others with botanicare that adds more cash.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn Z. Give me a 4' glass binger with one of those jars... Just 1!!! Fuh getta bout it.

I like ur style bro. Keep it rocking.

Whats that purple chica ur rocking in ur 2nd to last post?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

My bad,that was a 2 gallon size container. So i cut my cost by half or more... il run it and see what happens,lol. Plus you got to buy cal mag and several others with botanicare that adds more cash.

You will eventually have to buy a cal/mag product with AN too. Personally I always keep some type of cal/mag product on hand.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I actually still have some cal/mag from the Botanicare stuff from the last run and a few other products from other's...

Top Bottom