Time to harvest my hard work

• Thread starter edgardoestrada1028
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Hey edgar...

I'm with these guys......

Although I do LOVE an occasional clear trich plant!

Just my style.......I just pulled an early plant myself......I won't baby one plant!....

Seriously though......you're giving it another week you said.....awesome!

Maybe next week when you're thinking of harvesting it, you'll do the same thing you did with this post.....

And then it may be another week till you decide.......

Keep us posted either way.....

SnappyJack

SnappyJack

Hey Edgar.. know what your going thru... trying to time when to pull the plug myself.. kinda like something you don't want to mess up.. how we learn I guess.. what size of tent you using?

edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
Hey Edgar.. know what your going thru... trying to time when to pull the plug myself.. kinda like something you don't want to mess up.. how we learn I guess.. what size of tent you using?
10 ft by 8 ft im really good at growing my bud be strong as hell I do breeding and I be selling clones as you see my plants grow great

edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
You will lose weight (yeild) if you harvest in a week bud all that time and effort’s going to be wasted if you do. Still it’s your grow 🙂
I have when 30 percent of my tricom are Amber I was just trying to be funny we have to laugh a little my friends my last harvest I had 6 plants and got 3 and a half pounds

edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
Oh, and im good on any clones bro, not if you got buggies 😳

Just dealt with them bastards in October, i dont need em back.
I don't usually have bugs they came from a plant my buddy gave me never again usually I go seed to finish I have a bunch of my own strains and my mother plants start from seed and I assure you I get no bug but that what I get for helping a buddy out he had a blue haze and when I took her over she was almost dead but I brought her back to life

Bilber

Bilber

That's definitely when an isolation period is for.......

Windowsill, bathroom, someplace away from other house plants........

I was taught to isolate any, his included, and all clones/plants taken in.......

I've never changed that routine.......it's stuck.....

Awesome.....the harvest date is still to come........looks great.....

LetItGrowFarAndWide

LetItGrowFarAndWide

Hey, commercial growers harvest at 8 weeks, ready or not. Time is money. Yield per square foot per month.

Sometimes growers have "constraints".
Gotta move the grow or need to shut it down for any number of reasons.

But agree. Waiting for the fruit to ripen is the most nail biting period of growing. 😃

edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
What a lot of people don't say is that the way you know when your bud tricom are ready is for 70 percent to be milky or cloudy and 30 percent the color of Amber cuz other then that your bud is going to be CBD instead of THC so you have to be careful not to over ripe them

Top Bottom