Time to harvest my hard work

• Thread starter edgardoestrada1028
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
Here is what they are looking like guys you was only seeing a top pic some times it's bad to judge with out seeing the whole plants that was only pics from the top of the plant

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
What a lot of people don't say is that the way you know when your bud tricom are ready is for 70 percent to be milky or cloudy and 30 percent the color of Amber cuz other then that your bud is going to be CBD instead of THC so you have to be careful not to over ripe them
No amber means CBN, the THC AND CBD convert to it.It's subjective and 30% amber means a lot of your cannaboids you want are now sleep Inducing CBN. Clear is empty basically. Happy growing ✌

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

What a lot of people don't say is that the way you know when your bud tricom are ready is for 70 percent to be milky or cloudy and 30 percent the color of Amber cuz other then that your bud is going to be CBD instead of THC so you have to be careful not to over ripe them
Amber is degrading thc....
Those arent amber yet either bro.

Theyre not even cloudy....

You need to look at the TRICHS not the damn pistils brother.
Jeez. Just accept it dude you have WEEKS to go, unless you want a headache when you smoke, id wait at least 5 weeks before even thinking about chopping.

These legit took 4-5 weeks in flower. They cant be done dude. Sorry to be so harsh but its the facts.

And show me an over ripe plant man, in 6 years ive yet to see one "over ripe"

edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
Amber is degrading thc....
Those arent amber yet either bro.

Theyre not even cloudy....

You need to look at the TRICHS not the damn pistils brother.
Jeez. Just accept it dude you have WEEKS to go, unless you want a headache when you smoke, id wait at least 5 weeks before even thinking about chopping.

These legit took 4-5 weeks in flower. They cant be done dude. Sorry to be so harsh but its the facts.

And show me an over ripe plant man, in 6 years ive yet to see one "over ripe"

edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
I'm not looking at the pistils I'm looking at the tricom when you look thru a x30 magnifying glass about 8o percent are milky this is not my first go around

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
look it’s not ready get over yourself already jeeps how many times are you going to be told the same thing and try to dispute it

I mean why the fuck did you ask if you’ve made your own mind up

Don’t quote me and expect me to reply I’m done with this

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

I'm not looking at the pistils I'm looking at the tricom when you look thru a x30 magnifying glass about 8o percent are milky this is not my first go around
Problem is 80% of you PISTILS are still white dude.

99% of your pistils need to brawnish/orange and receeded back into the bud!!

These plants arent done, and its clear none of them ever have made it to a proper harvest window if this isnt your "first go round"

Peace out dude. Enjoy your headache weed. Im done trying to help someone who does want to accept the help they so desperately need.
6 years ive been growing cannabis and not even my first harvest was pulled this early. 🤷🏻🤷🏻😔

edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
I didn't what is the best situation when my plants are lend over to one side because the swelling is making them to heavy what's the best fix

Mr.OrganicGrows

Mr.OrganicGrows

Problem is 80% of you PISTILS are still white dude.

99% of your pistils need to brawnish/orange and receeded back into the bud!!

These plants arent done, and its clear none of them ever have made it to a proper harvest window if this isnt your "first go round"

Peace out dude. Enjoy your headache weed. Im done trying to help someone who does want to accept the help they so desperately need.
6 years ive been growing cannabis and not even my first harvest was pulled this early. 🤷🏻🤷🏻😔
New grower checking in… can you spread some knowledge on why under ripe bud would cause headaches?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
No guys I'm harvesting in about a week or so and I got rid of the bugs
You really need to accept that you need help, but if you don't want help. Thwn chop it today, why wait! 😇
I guarantee any non clear trichs you saw were on the trim leaves.you argue with people who are wayyy better growers than you, after you asked them for help. People like you are aggravating, they really are.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I didn't what is the best situation when my plants are lend over to one side because the swelling is making them to heavy what's the best fix
Caps right
Still you didn’t come back with sarkey replies witch I respect and instead asked a legit question. You use yo yo’s like In the pic or canes. Yo yo’s are great but lock the plant in one place, canes block the light a tad however allow you to move the plants

67A7D516 C5F2 44A9 8F34 76A8500993F7
edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
Caps right
Still you didn’t come back with sarkey replies witch I respect and instead asked a legit question. You use yo yo’s like In the pic or canes. Yo yo’s are great but lock the plant in one place, canes block the light a tad however allow you to move the plants
Where do you get them at

Top Bottom