Time To Put Up Or Shut Up

• Thread starter stonestacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuckchill

chuckchill

exited ato see someone do thebTH DSEEDS UNDERDAWG:-) i been eying thayt for a good min. it looks great. ill have to keep a speciall eye on that one. she sounds just like i hoped! small,bushy etc.
c.c
And we have a winner, MK ultra 7 days. I didn't think this would root. the ultras root the fastest.
View attachment 454717
Under dawg og so far my fave, just love the way it grows. Short and bushy. Damn good smoke too.
View attachment 454722
View attachment 454720
Ogiesl
View attachment 454723

stonestacker

stonestacker

Is that variegation on your GDP cut? Have you had the cut for a while and just seeing that for the first time ?
No that is a Skywalker. the first time I have run this from fem seed. But I get some of this every run even when I used RO water. Now I use my hard well water with a ppm of 390 -410 and a PH of 7.0 - 7.4. Had the water analyzed once have to find the report. If I remember right calcium was ok.

I foliar spray once a week with a ewc tea and cap's beans. Last 2-3 weeks I was trying omina by RAW to see if that would help but no. Two day ago my res got up to 70 degrees a foam formed and it started to stink bad. I think I'm done with omina.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Thanks for all the kind words chuck. Yes the underdawg is my favorite strain so far, it's profile just fits my room very well.

I'm just some old nob having too much fun with a new hobby. I really don't know shit except what I've learned hear @ the farm.
I don't use calmag maybe I should try. I try to stay out of grow stores and away from the latest and greatest gotta have bs.

chuckchill

chuckchill

chuckchill

chuckchill

:-)haha. did it need a LITTLE ?ENTICING HAND?! TO ,SNAP OF? SORRY I MEAN.fall of:-) lol. I OFTEN! HAVE BRANCHES ,SNAP TO.WINK,WINK.LOL. NO I DO THAT IM JUST READING YOURS + IT SOUNDS FUNNY.I ABSOLUTELLY BELEIVE IT JUST BROKE . EASY WITH THAT G.G.
PEACE.C.C
Looks good bro Id smoke it!! I still need a good purple strain. I have a cpl weeks left before I chop uuuhg i need some new smoke! I did have a glue branch break off on me so its drying but its not flushed.

chuckchill

chuckchill

it really does have a nice structure like eh. very nice.
c.c
Thanks for all the kind words chuck. Yes the underdawg is my favorite strain so far, it's profile just fits my room very well.

I'm just some old nob having too much fun with a new hobby. I really don't know shit except what I've learned hear @ the farm.
I don't use calmag maybe I should try. I try to stay out of grow stores and away from the latest and greatest gotta have bs.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Ok damn it All this talk about Eagle 20ew use it on your moms once and done.
Well Fuck the shit says to use it on a regular protectant fungicide schedule. For powdery mildew on a 14 - 28 day application schedule, @ the rate of 6 -12 oz per 100 gallons of water for a foliar spray applied to the point of runoff. WTF. And not to use it more than twice in a row because certain fungi can develop a resistance to this class of product.

All right I'm done ranting. I still haven't made up my mind if I will use it or not.

How do you guys use it and how often?

Is my math right in 3.6 ml per gallon and 0.9 ml per qt. @ the higher rate of 12 oz per 100 gallons

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!

chuckchill

chuckchill

im really lucky ive never had ,mites! p.m etc. in 11,yrs to:-) IVE MADE SOME STUFF I BEEN DRYING,GET TO WET + LOST BRANCHES TO MOLD. BOTYRITIS?OR SOMMET LIKE THAT.

BUT!.IF I HAD A .P.M PROBLEM! ID ,HAVE TO USEE ,CAPS BENNIES PACK. THE ,FOLIAR 1!. THATS GONNA STOP IT IN ITS TRACKS!IMHO. ALSO MAKE EXTRA! TO DO A ROOT DRENCH.TRY + GET ABOUT 10% RUN OF!. THEN UR COVERED,. BUT U MAY NEED TO USE MORE THAN 1,TIME?. BUT THAT STUFFS STRONG. + LASTS FOR EVER MATE. ITS REALLY GOOD. CHECK IT OUT IF U ALLREADY AINT. U PROBANLY JAVRE! BUT JUST IN CASE U HAVNT? LOOK IN THE NUTRIENTS PART.HIS GOT HIS OWN SITE ON THERE. CAPSULATORS BENNIES.+ WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN RESIN HEADS HAHA.
PEACE.+ GOOD LUCK ON SHIFTING THAT P.M:(.
C.C
Well Fuck the shit says to use it on a regular protectant fungicide schedule. For powdery mildew on a 14 - 28 day application schedule, @ the rate of 6 -12 oz per 100 gallons of water for a foliar spray applied to the point of runoff. WTF. And not to use it more than twice in a row because certain fungi can develop a resistance to this class of product.

All right I'm done ranting. I still haven't made up my mind if I will use it or not.

Is my math right in 3.6 ml per gallon and 0.9 ml per qt. @ the higher rate of 12 oz per 100 gallons

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I v

I ve never used it so I have 0 input from experience .

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter

2.5 ml per gallon.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Little update. I hit my moms with eagle20 to kill any pm that is still in them. up poted from pre veg to final pots.

DSC00736
DSC00737
DSC00739
DSC00740
DSC00741

Have I mentioned How much fun I'm having and loving this new hobby. Not to mention all the money I'm saving on meds lmao.

Thanks for stopping by. Peace.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Strange shit this week my PH kept dropping. Never had that happen before. I mix 55 gal. @ a time at least 2 days befor I need it so it will be stable. Usually takes 35 ml of ph down miner adjustment within 24 hr and all is good Nice and stable. I use Advanced ph down. All week I kept having to add ph up?
None of my other res. did this this week, so not my meter. Res will be switched tomorrow morning. I will clean and bleach the pump, hose, and res.

Top Bottom