Time To Put Up Or Shut Up

• Thread starter stonestacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

Banner Maxx II also sold as Honor Guard, is very similar to Eagle 20. Me and a friend each ordered one and swap, to prevent resistance buildup, which Eagle 20 recommends.

I'm planning on moving over to Regalia when I can afford to order a gallon.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Just googled it 75.00 a gallon still cheap compared to crop loss. One qt. to 50 gallons of water should last a long time.
A need to go back and read more. They advise alternating with other products.
Let me know how it goes.

I sprayed JMS thursday so far I likey. I've been told PM does not build up resistance to it.

I'm not crazy about using Eagle 20 and others. Have used in veg but trying to stay away.

I'm going to try one or two things at a time and not throw the book at them. Hard to limit myself like that. So just JMS oil and climate control for now.

Thanks for stopping by. I need all the help and suggestions I can get.

miko

miko

Hey bro, could you share your clone process as far as what you add to water and what you use for root gel? Grow looks great!

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

Thanks Prime. Glad you stopped by. You see those yellow ( camo leafs) in flower? Any thoughts?
Im still new (IMO) so don't take this as THE FIX but i started to get those marks about halfway up when i was trying some from seed untrained plants and about half way up 2 leafs started that(running soil in PHAT SACKS) checked the pH and it was at 7 to 7.5 depending on what part of the soil so i did a flush with 6.5 dried out for a full 36 hours and then started back on the feeding schedule with a couple drops more of CaMg into her feeding and only her(the rest didn't show signs)...i read something about the pH not allowing the roots to absorb Mg if its not right......

conclusion 2.5 weeks and the spots are still there but never continued or showed up on any other leafs.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hey bro, could you share your clone process as far as what you add to water and what you use for root gel? Grow looks great!
So like I said befor look @ the other thread. My last cloning was with rockwool cubes I dipped the cubes in cogo's original part b@ 15ml per gallon ph @ 5.5( just a base nutrient that is 1-6-6) split them in half so I don't force the cuts in used Rhizopon aa#2 inserted the cut set in seed starter with a dome and heat mat. I add more base nut to seed starter tray but keep the cubes up out of food. I take the dome off a couple times a day mist the cuts with ro water under t5 lights. I also dipped half the cuts in Plantroid quick root. They both worked well in 10 days 17 out of 20 had roots.
I also have a DIY aero cloner that didn't do worth a shit this time.

I don't know if this helped feel free to ask more.

Im still new (IMO) so don't take this as THE FIX but i started to get those marks about halfway up when i was trying some from seed untrained plants and about half way up 2 leafs started that(running soil in PHAT SACKS) checked the pH and it was at 7 to 7.5 depending on what part of the soil so i did a flush with 6.5 dried out for a full 36 hours and then started back on the feeding schedule with a couple drops more of CaMg into her feeding and only her(the rest didn't show signs)...i read something about the pH not allowing the roots to absorb Mg if its not right......

conclusion 2.5 weeks and the spots are still there but never continued or showed up on any other leafs.

Haha sweet I'm just a nob with pretty thick skin. Thanks for the input. Yes it's some kind of Ca or Mg deficiency. Look @ https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-cal-mag-deficiency.62747/
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/ph-charts-for-soil-and-hydro.6990/
Both of those have helped me.
I was kind of pulling my hair out over it calmag didn't seem to help. Well the yellowing once there it won't go away. But calmag did stop it from spreading. I'm now using CaliMagic @1/2 tsp per gallon with my well water. Things are better the White Widdow could probably use more but the shit raises my ppm so much that it scares me.

I just sent a water sample and nutrient sample to J.R. Peters lab yesterday to try and figure this out. I really don't want to use ro water. Might switch to one of J.R. Peters's ferts. More reading searching and studying. Maybe when I Learn enuff I will mix my own salts.

Thanks for stopping by all

stonestacker

stonestacker

Day 36. I see some gnats, I think. I will hit them with Capulators beneficials tomorrow if that doesn't do it GoGnat
DSC00817
DSC00815
DSC00816
DSC00818
DSC00820

Time to pick the next six and up pot.

DSC00812
DSC00813

And done. A little wilt just a little hand watering till the roots search and spread.
DSC00814

DSC00815
DSC00816
DSC00817
DSC00818
DSC00820
stonestacker

stonestacker

Wow I've really neglected this diary. No excuse just lazy.
Last round was good. The Wappa and MK Ultra are both good smoke, nice smell, good flavor, and nice yielders.
The white widow I just didn't do her justice with my style of grow. So I won't be running her again.

Let's see if there is any interest in this journal. lol

Peace

stonestacker

stonestacker

So I'm still fighting Fungus Gnats.

After last round I bombed and cleaned the room. But I brought the little fuckers from veg with the new round. ERRRR!
I literally lifted the net pots out and sprayed the roots and inside of pots with Gognat. Sprayed the plants and room at the same time. Added gonat in food to.
Four days later sprayed it all again. The plants don't like that shit in the food but they bounced back.

Slowed the nats down but are still around.
5 days later I gave the ladies a gonat drench.
Next day I put Tanlin in the food @ six drops per gallon.
10 days later a tea drench. Still running tanlin for 17 days.
A gognat drench
6 days later Gnatrol drench and started spraying a alcohol mix on the tops of the pots and lower stems.

So I've slowed them down but can't get rid of them.
I spray gognat and alcohol separately twice a day. give them a drench of either tea, gognat, tanlin, Gnatrol, or H2O2 every 4 days.
I put Gnat Nix on top of the pots 7 days ago.

still seeing the little bastards!!!!!!!!

stonestacker

stonestacker

John, I have not tried Phytol.

Don't see much info on it. Just that it's another foliar spray. You have any experience with this product?
I can keep the flyer down but can't seem to kill off the larva to break the cycle.

Oh I do have 2 yellow stickies on each pot have to change them every 2 weeks.
@yooper420 suggested to dry the top out. Got me thinking maybe run ebb and flow for a while.
Last time I moved plants into flower I lifted the net pot out of the outer pot and couldn't believe all the flyers in their. So I believe they are living the full life cycle in between pots. In my roots!

The plants aren't suffering much just not as frosty as I think they should be.

In veg I'm not seeing but maybee 2 a week. still to many. I have a lot going on in there right now with outdoor clones, pepper, and tomato plants for the vegie garden.
Its just a little early for my liking to put things outside yet. But I will move the Peppers and tomatoes out today.

Peace and thanks for stopping.:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Personally I dont think knats are that bad just annoying! Try some azamax that knocks them down pretty good. Yellow sticky's on every pot with knat nix works well for control. Keep up the great work bro!

stonestacker

stonestacker

@stonestacker, I just begin using it, but read some good reviews. The company that makes it makes the insect frass I use and in my mind is a real solid company. I got rid of my gnat problem when I quit over-watering, but I'm in soil.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/phytol-rocks.53390/
@john martin I whent to the site you posted, but didn't see if you could use as a drench.

For now I'm going to stick with Gnatrol drench, and Gonat spray. We'll see.

stonestacker

stonestacker

@john martin

Found it. Thanks can use as a drench.
I'll keep it in mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom