Time To Put Up Or Shut Up

• Thread starter stonestacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

High' Farmers.
So I've been here about a year I guess it time.
Looks like a lot of work for an old man that ain't computer savey. so don't expect much lol. If I can give back just one tenth of what I've learned here than it will be worth it.

So I run a simple DTW. 2- 1K HPS in flower 10'x10' 7'-11" ceiling. same size veg with a couple of T5s and 1K MH. No ac at the moment just using ducting and exhaust fans closed hoods vented either outside or back into the house. I don't know if this is wise or not I hope it doesn't cause any problems.

So lets see if I can post some pics.

Next round I usually only run 6 but shit happens. Two Gorilla Glues, two Skywalker kush, one Wappa, one White widow, and one Mk ultra. All from seed except the GG.
Garden 022

Flower starting week 8. Two Under dawg og, two Grand daddy purp, and two Ogiesl
Garden 038

Garden 042

Bonsai Mom's

Garden 035

cloner
Garden 032

Up skirt
Garden 048

Just a small medical grow. A fun hobby.My wife is a farmer widow lol.
Lets see if this works.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I grow for myself and a few other Disabled veterans So I am 100% diggin what you are doing Keep it Personal and green Brother never let the that part of your passion go.... Your grow says a lot about ya and your doing it righteously.../.

Very respectable set up and beautiful Ladies
Positive Vibes from
FlyJ

stonestacker

stonestacker

Looks like your doing a great job of providing for your own medical needs. Nice work!

I grow for myself and a few other Disabled veterans So I am 100% diggin what you are doing Keep it Personal and green Brother never let the that part of your passion go.... Your grow says a lot about ya and your doing it righteously.../.

Very respectable set up and beautiful Ladies
Positive Vibes from
FlyJ

Thanks guys for the positive words and vibes. FlyinJ thankyou for your service I have all kinds of respect for our military and vets.
Meds for me and the bride. Saves a bunch.

Top Bottom