time to release the Loompa's

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

im tuned in, i have a yeti bx2 germed and in the dirt. also have yeti f3 and moondawgs, & yeti bx2 for my next round, cant wait to see how your run goes,good luck and keep it green bro!
IMG 20140321 114730

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Make sure you clone and pheno hunt each female. You never know how genes will combine somehow and there are garuanteed fire phenos in some of those plants. It might just come down to whether you prefer sativa or indica type highs. So gauge each one, I gaurantee you find something that rocks your world. My only caution is be careful. If your not a full bl;own seasoned head, this weed may scare you. To smoke the UD you really need to be a seasoned daily smoker to not be overwhelmed with her. Other wise smoke her slow and one hit at a time and gradually build up, Ive had friends run outsode puking cause it rocked them, I also have friends who no longer smoke weed cause the UD scared them so bad. So be cautios.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Make sure you clone and pheno hunt each female. You never know how genes will combine somehow and there are garuanteed fire phenos in some of those plants. It might just come down to whether you prefer sativa or indica type highs. So gauge each one, I gaurantee you find something that rocks your world. My only caution is be careful. If your not a full bl;own seasoned head, this weed may scare you. To smoke the UD you really need to be a seasoned daily smoker to not be overwhelmed with her. Other wise smoke her slow and one hit at a time and gradually build up, Ive had friends run outsode puking cause it rocked them, I also have friends who no longer smoke weed cause the UD scared them so bad. So be cautios.
Sounds like my kinda cannabis I don't like anything lacking in potency or it get discarded right now my current head stash is some animal cookies I took to 70 days about 20% amber and wow its outstanding I look forward to finding something potent and delicious from these thankz loompa

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I smoked some of the UD with my old lady's dad... Out a pipe he was trying to like,.. impress his girls keeper or somethin; cause he straight up pulled a hernia hittin it and started caughing and drooling. Ten minutes later he was in the bathroom hovering the toilet talking like a schoolgirl..

Haha

Feel kinda bad actually :(

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

I smoked some of the UD with my old lady's dad... Out a pipe he was trying to like,.. impress his girls keeper or somethin; cause he straight up pulled a hernia hittin it and started caughing and drooling. Ten minutes later he was in the bathroom hovering the toilet talking like a schoolgirl..

Haha

That's awesome lol I am always on the hunt for weed that impresses me with potency so I can't wait to see what I find

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I guess taking dabs and smoking/eating weed skews the perception of tolerance.. Cause like loompa said, if your seasoned its perfect. However don't go giving your father in law chongers to make him puke. No matter how satisfying ;)

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

I guess taking dabs and smoking/eating weed skews the perception of tolerance.. Cause like loompa said, if your seasoned its perfect. However don't go giving your father in law chongers to make him puke. No matter how satisfying ;)
Id consider myself a fairly seasoned smokers been at it for 10 years definitly appreciate connisuer quality cannabis

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
DJ shorts mentioned it during the breeders talk at the emerald cup he said " a 11/13 flower cycle with help reveal exotic phenotype expressions not normally found in a 12/12"
The light cycle. Interesting whole time during flower. What was the reasoning behind this did he say?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

Haha

bet your not the No 1 son in law now

Top Bottom