time to release the Loompa's

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Just read through the thread...IMO germinating temps don't make a diff for male/female ratio. For example I had a batch of 14 seeds I germed at 80+ temps because I wanted to speed things up and got 11 females. I did give them colder temps, high humidity and 18/6 light as seedlings trying to get more females. 5 different strains btw. Just my 2 cents.

I now believe sex is predetermined in the seed, if it wasn't then how do you explain fem seeds? I also direct sow to germinate no more cups of water and shit and I have 100% germ this method.

Sorry for rambling haha...back to subject I'm very stoked to see your yeti bx2 and f3 side by side...been waiting for the next drop and debating on which to get if not both

My reasoning for cold germ temps started from hearing it at the breeders talk at emerald cup and then i tried it on five strains from seed 5-6 seeds each and only got 1-2 males outta each batch where and i did a warm germ to search for males and interestingly i got more males its just something i believe in and will return to in the future for searching for makes or females

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Looks on point... Got any with red stems and a bunch of 3 leaf formations?

I had a cut of @loompa 's Yeti from a homie for about a year that only wanted to grow three leaflets. It was very rare that it ever had any compound leaves with five or more leaflets. Odd, but fucking cool. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

I jus dropped six yeti bx2 as well So i will want to post pics of them shortly

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I jus dropped six yeti bx2 as well So i will want to post pics of them shortly

Under the reply box at the bottom of the page is a button that says upload file. Press it and it will open a window allowing you to upload files from your computer.

I

illive

Cool Thread!! Anyone have a clue when and where the next drop will be. Appreciate it PEACE!!!

Power OG

Power OG

Cool Thread!! Anyone have a clue when and where the next drop will be. Appreciate it PEACE!!!
You can ask loompa In a pm. Im pretty sure soon but im not 100percent sure.
Respect
TMB

I

illive

Cool POWER OG thanks for the reply!! I tried to PM but maybe cuz I'm new i can't PM yet. THANKS AGAIN PEACE!!!

Top Bottom