Time

• Thread starter rg.hooten1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Veg = As long as you want "depends on space" Also plants can easily grow a inch a day under proper lighting if that helps

Flower = Average 8 weeks but some strains take longer

Indica plants = short plants faster flowering
Sativa plants = tall plants longer flowering

Bannacis

Bannacis

Normally you would want to go about 50-60 days, this way your plant matures so you can get the maximum
results from her, that's usually when she starts pre flowering. If room/height is an issue some peeps flower early to keep height down and still get good results.
I do LST...Low stress training, tying her down /supercropping. spread her out to keep her low at same time create a large canopy.
It also depends on strain, some can preform well flowering early, some need the long veg time. :cool:

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

With seeds I like to veg for at least 4 weeks and top and train them to spread out the canopy, with clones I'll give 1-2 weeks after they have been fully rooted and let them grow closer together without topping or training like a SOG.

Now during flower, it all depends on the cultivar, some strains are done between 50-55 days and others will be done around 75+ days. Just go by the trichomes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom