Tiny Tent....new Light

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I have fixed things up in my small tent
20 x 36 x 62 inch tent
4 inch canfilter with fan and veriac controller usually running at 1/4 power. The filter is now hanging so I have full room.
135 watt 4k quantum board currently running 80 watts to get stuff started.
light and fan and clip fan all running is 115 watts (just under 1 amp).

Ready for seed drop later in the summer. :)

Tiny tentnew light
Tiny tentnew light 2
Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have fixed things up in my small tent
20 x 36 x 62 inch tent
4 inch canfilter with fan and veriac controller usually running at 1/4 power. The filter is now hanging so I have full room.
135 watt 4k quantum board currently running 80 watts to get stuff started.
light and fan and clip fan all running is 115 watts (just under 1 amp).

Ready for seed drop later in the summer. :)
Rip them vent covers off and stick them inside

gwheels

gwheels

You mean this or.my sick autos. Lol. I will take off tge vent covers. I will see if my 4 x 4 has them too.

I use ro water calmag to 200 ppm and nute up after.

RR1

RR1

One of my grows is a 6.5x6.5x6.5 with 2k hps. Nice setup, pulled about 4lbs in a scrog of fem White LSD last time. Can’t wait to see what THC Bomb does.
Enjoy

gwheels

gwheels

I got 4 oz from a trainwreck using 2p0 watts of vero at 150 watts.

Last round. After 1 week of drying and trimmed. I think i can get 6 if i work at it and use.the bubbler bucket. I juat may do that.

New experiment....it ia exciting​

gwheels

gwheels

I also have a 4 x 4 x 6 1/2 that will have a 315 and the 200 watt vero next round.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
How and why,I run tents so what am I missing?
The vents in the tent are made for a negative pressure grow and for some reason instead of inside 1 way flaps the jackasses started putting them on the outside and they are shut off flaps.

The original(more than 10 years ago) sun hut silver was set up perfect ...vents and ports but the zippers failed at 5 years.

K

kansabis

Hmm I jus leave mine open 24/7 on veg tent and close em up for dark time on flower tent. Always wished I could have an area dark enough and separated where I could leave em open all the time for the flower tent too.
The vents in the tent are made for a negative pressure grow and for some reason instead of inside 1 way flaps the jackasses started putting them on the outside and they are shut off flaps.

The original(more than 10 years ago) sun hut silver was set up perfect ...vents and ports but the zippers failed at 5 years.

RR1

RR1

How and why,I run tents so what am I missing?
Can’t answer what you’re missing, but I’ll share what I do.
First off it was closer to 3lbs 6oz, second, that’s my best. Most are closer to 2.5.
I run a large tent with lots of light using ebb and flow doing scrog grows with known high yield strains. Takes 6 or 7 weeks to fill the screen, 65 days in flower with lights as close as I can using large air cooled hoods.
I feed 3x every twelve hrs, have no nute problems, and no bugs, and keep temps under 80 in daytime, 72 at night. I get great airflow, so I don’t use CO2.
I use floranova line of nutes plus a product called Mammoth P, for good scientifically engineered microbes.
Plus forty years of time.
My soil grows are under 2lbs, but amazing quality.
Hope this helps.
RR1

K

kansabis

Can’t answer what you’re missing, but I’ll share what I do.
First off it was closer to 3lbs 6oz, second, that’s my best. Most are closer to 2.5.
I run a large tent with lots of light using ebb and flow doing scrog grows with known high yield strains. Takes 6 or 7 weeks to fill the screen, 65 days in flower with lights as close as I can using large air cooled hoods.
I feed 3x every twelve hrs, have no nute problems, and no bugs, and keep temps under 80 in daytime, 72 at night. I get great airflow, so I don’t use CO2.
I use floranova line of nutes plus a product called Mammoth P, for good scientifically engineered microbes.
Plus forty years of time.
My soil grows are under 2lbs, but amazing quality.
Hope this helps.
RR1
Nope lol,my question was directed towards gt21's comment on removing flaps and placing them on the inside of tent rather than the outside.

K

kansabis

Sorry, my flaps are on the inside where they belong. Love my yieldlabs tent. Nice design.
RR1
Must be an old one cuz all the tents I've seen including yield labs have outside vent flap,I still don't understand what difference it makes,open is open and closed is closed...

RR1

RR1

Must be an old one cuz all the tents I've seen including yield labs have outside vent flap,I still don't understand what difference it makes,open is open and closed is closed...
Having on the inside is better for me because I pull huge amounts of air through my tent. Flaps on the inside permit air in, and when blower goes off the flaps drop back to closed.
RR1

K

kansabis

Having on the inside is better for me because I pull huge amounts of air through my tent. Flaps on the inside permit air in, and when blower goes off the flaps drop back to closed.
RR1
I get you now,my exhaust blower runs nonstop so they wouldnt close at all on mine anyways lol.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Sorry, my flaps are on the inside where they belong. Love my yieldlabs tent. Nice design.
RR1
Its actually a bit odd... Some inside...some out. Both are technically supposed to be used the same way unless you're gassin.

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

The joy of outside vents, is they are accessible, all year long...

Inside vent flaps , & one might need a trained monkey, to climb through the foliage and canopy to reach them... so outside wins.
I left a one foot space behind my grow tent, to have 360* access.
Or should that actually be 420*?

RedHotPoker

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For flower in tents I always keep vent covers closed and use a u shaped section of flexible duct upside down and stuck through the socks with black filter foam over each end. With the ends bent down to the floor inside and out it is completely lightproof. And blows the cool intake air to the floor of the tent so it spreads out nice.

I use 4 6” intake ducts to one 6” exhaust. Plenty of airflow and not much tent wall sucking in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom