Tips For 1st Grow

• Thread starter Chevyracing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Theyre all About 4 weeks old and been all topped. Strains unknown (each is different just mixed em up on my first transplant). Just looking for some advice on how im doing so far and how my plants compare to other plants of similar age 355 real watt cree cobb leds, with supplement 6700k cfls. Only knowlage i have is what i have been researching
Tips for 1st grow
Tips for 1st grow 2
Tips for 1st grow 3
Tips for 1st grow 4
Tips for 1st grow 5

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Used the flora nova grow nute for the first time the other day. Did the recommended 1 tsp per gallon for early veg and they had some burns the next morning

fatawa

fatawa

Always creep up to recommended doses when those doses r coming from nute bottles...there n the buisness of selling u nutes not making yur plants healthy...cuz gues what?if you get nute burn the gotta another solution/mix for that.ha

Tnelz

Tnelz

So agree with above post to much nitrogen. Used flora nova extensively some time ago. At least 10 runs. First u don't even need to use the grow. All u need is the bloom. Start at 3.5 mls of fn bloom and go up or down from there. 7 mls a gallon is the most u should ever need. If however u do want to use the green bottle I have only had a strain or 2 want more than 3mls a gallon ever. Most being more than happy with 2 to 2.5 mps per gallon. U would be in a better spot if u got urself some cal mag. If ur using fn general hydro sells a solid cal mag product. Calimagic I believe. Anyway all in all u seem to be going in the right direction. Good luck.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ps if u are using fn be it grow or bloom shake it until u think u have shaken it enough then shake is more. Good luck.

Top Bottom