Tired Of Bottle Nutrient

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

right there is a pretty sombitch,mama would love that one
box grows all life bro, nothing I have found doesnt have some fit. KAMINO is the best Orchid food money can buy imo. I get so many blooms. Also some of the heaviest pollen producing sunflowers. I got tonnes of seeds from them. I crush them, cook with them, get the oil all sorts mate, and when bored I feed the birds with them...all organic all good for everything, me nature the world..no joke, anything else would be a crime for me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

box grows all life bro, nothing I have found doesnt have some fit. KAMINO is the best Orchid food money can buy imo. I get so many blooms. Also some of the heaviest pollen producing sunflowers. I got tonnes of seeds from them. I crush them, cook with them, get the oil all sorts mate, and when bored I feed the birds with them...all organic all good for everything, me nature the world..no joke, anything else would be a crime for me
ya i cant wait to use it all,question ,you know the heat we have hear,would i have to go to a smaller dose of k amino when foilar outside

Ecompost

Ecompost

ya i cant wait to use it all,question ,you know the heat we have hear,would i have to go to a smaller dose of k amino when foilar outside
there is no salt in KAMINO mate, but you should always back of a little in the ultra heat. KAMINO should help your plants better tolerate the heat. If you have bio char, I recommend adding this, pre load it by soaking in KAMINO, air dry then add at 5% by volume for awesome summer heat protection

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

there is no salt in KAMINO mate, but you should always back of a little in the ultra heat. KAMINO should help your plants better tolerate the heat. If you have bio char, I recommend adding this, pre load it by soaking in KAMINO, air dry then add at 5% by volume for awesome summer heat protection
5% of all cu ft of raised bed,i didnt know that about bio char,interesting,shit probally keep bugs at bay to,hey you know i was telling you about the goggling of the onions,do you also prune the roots back a bit before planting,also do you think it would be best to charge the soil with a root drench of box product before sitting the onions in there new home

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah RB has a Myco that onions love man and yes we have trimmed the roots back. I will get Ben to show us his style man
ya im really interested in this method,fucking frank zappa is blasting and im reading ,acid comes to mind,he was a idiot in the days and were rap came from,fucker named his daughter moon zappa,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

ya im really interested in this method,fucking frank zappa is blasting and im reading ,acid comes to mind,he was a idiot in the days and were rap came from,fucker named his daughter moon zappa,lmao
yeah, I mean on the Album Suzie Cream Cheese, he used real mental patients in the songs

Ecompost

Ecompost

OK, so I want to make something a little easier for you guys to get about choosing and making an ACT - an aerated compost tea. This is a good a place as any

Every time I hear tea mentioned, I also hear the words BSM (Black Strap Molasses). When making a tea we must first consider the purpose. If the purpose is to increase the rate of Carbon to Nitrogen Ratios in the soil, then I would advocate the inclusion of BSM. BSM is a source of Carbon, it actually contains very little Nitrogen, and so is next to useless if you want to actually add Nitrogen to a plant and you already have high C/N ratios.
If you want to add Nitrogen, then BOX users can simply add Bio Veg as a more appropriate choce of additive
Ratios of Carbon to Nitrogen (C/N) in soils, and or media, determine rates of decay. The higher the rate of Carbon to Nitrogen, the slower the rate of decay. So for organic growers, the rate of decay is a crucial factor in the rate of conversion from Organic to Inorganic and so the rate at which our plants are supplied with food.
Nitrogen is the limiting factor in plant growth, and this C/N ratio is a major contributing factor.

This is not to say never use BSM in ACT brews. BSM has a crucial role to play in supplying media depleted of Carbon, with a fast acting source of C/N, without which no life can exist, no nutrient exchange can be established, so it does have a role. Soil-Less media can benefit in particular with regular tea feeds of BSM (or Bio Floret which is a sugar complex, C14 for BOX users.)

If you are growing in or making your own soil/ media mixes....
When considering a short day crop soil mix, and when adding additional inputs, one can start by first understanding the ratio of C/N in both the base inputs, for example peat, and those we might add, eg alfalfa, corn, wood chips, newspaper and so on. Understanding the C/N ratio is the first factor in determining if it might be possible to release bound organics within the time frame of a cannabis plants life.
You can read the label, and squeal in delight at the NPK numbers of each input, but these have a C/N ratio that tells you when each input might be available and at what the label might say, based on both moisture, temperature, biology and of course C/N

Happy hunting. If you are a farmer, dont be swayed by mineral sales men until you know what the consequences of your cash crop C/N residues are, and so the time you might need to get these back in to the land. You may need N, or P and K, your residues might not be enough, this is why and how people like me still exist and always will, I aint saying you wont, but it might not be what the guy wants to sell you if you do the maths first based on tonnage of residues, type and so C/N and then NPK. Do the simple BioN = BioC/8, this will tell you how much N your microbes need first, in order to decay your residues and or ensure sufficient N for next crop

peace
Eco

Ecompost

Ecompost

this looks really interesting, might order me some also.. Ecompost you mentioned something about a discount? :)
sure, we have a discount code for users here buddy FARM15NU. This gives you 15%, you can get a further 5% using our partner service Transferwise to make the payment. Its really simple, secure, saves you money on gateway fees, but Shopify being Paypal dont want us to use it on the store platform, they dont like competition at PayPal of course,
PM me for details on how to qualify for this extra 5% buddy. You can still use the store to choose your items, but you'd need to mail Al for the actual payment. I think a few of the guys here have used the service if you want to ask them about the experience.
Delivery to the US is typical 3-5 days FYI we do deliver globally via DHL, we can not currently deliver to PO boxes, this is the only restriction, we dont enforce this, US customs do on international items I think mate :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sure, we have a discount code for users here buddy FARM15NU. This gives you 15%, you can get a further 5% using our partner service Transferwise to make the payment. Its really simple, secure, saves you money on gateway fees, but Shopify being Paypal dont want us to use it on the store platform, they dont like competition at PayPal of course,
PM me for details on how to qualify for this extra 5% buddy. You can still use the store to choose your items, but you'd need to mail Al for the actual payment. I think a few of the guys here have used the service if you want to ask them about the experience.
Delivery to the US is typical 3-5 days FYI we do deliver globally via DHL, we can not currently deliver to PO boxes, this is the only restriction, we dont enforce this, US customs do on international items I think mate :)
i got mine stuff here in texas in 3 days brother

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Glad you saw this ecompost. The more ive looked into the science behind BOX products the more ive thought about pulling out the pocket book and actually buying my first pre packaged product in a year.
Personally i would stay away from snake oil products out there these days there only goal is to make money .. many companies claim organic when its man made synthesized processes ..
If your going to purahase any online snake oil products ?? you need to ask them for peered reviews and look for Dry matter test reviews if there is known then i would raise a eye brow
Sure there products may grow a plant but you can be also wasting lots of money , that what there selling you is not what you expected also ..
Honestly if your tired of bottles then i suggest a simple worm bin i started with with a pound of worms one worm bin now i have and started others for friends i now have 10s of thousands of worms and eggs it does not take long .. and with that the start of my carbon cycle Compost bin
its to simple and absolutely no need for for any supplements , or even amendments once its in motion just your normal organic waste
and finding the perfet moisture level where micro organisms do not flip over to anaerobic one you are there your laughing .. use that with a mixture of sterilized top soil even 50 / 50 make one tea to activate soil life in all area's allow 2 weeks then plant here this friday will be 8 weeks from seed
she is a beast with only rain water and top dressing of mulches i did my first crop on them last night have not watered or added anything other then top dress with grass clippings which i will do all summer long until she starts to bloom then i will add grass clippings and potato peels as mulch

Best thing it cost me nothing
IMG3843
IMG3847

BudBogart

BudBogart

Personally i would stay away from snake oil products out there these days there only goal is to make money .. many companies claim organic when its man made synthesized processes ..
If your going to purahase any online snake oil products ?? you need to ask them for peered reviews and look for Dry matter test reviews if there is known then i would raise a eye brow
Sure there products may grow a plant but you can be also wasting lots of money , that what there selling you is not what you expected also ..
Honestly if your tired of bottles then i suggest a simple worm bin i started with with a pound of worms one worm bin now i have and started others for friends i now have 10s of thousands of worms and eggs it does not take long .. and with that the start of my carbon cycle Compost bin
its to simple and absolutely no need for for any supplements , or even amendments once its in motion just your normal organic waste
and finding the perfet moisture level where micro organisms do not flip over to anaerobic one you are there your laughing .. use that with a mixture of sterilized top soil even 50 / 50 make one tea to activate soil life in all area's allow 2 weeks then plant here this friday will be 8 weeks from seed
she is a beast with only rain water and top dressing of mulches i did my first crop on them last night have not watered or added anything other then top dress with grass clippings which i will do all summer long until she starts to bloom then i will add grass clippings and potato peels as mulch

Best thing it cost me nothing View attachment 610240 View attachment 610241
You have shown this same plant in at least three posts. Cute, healthy looking. Do you have any pics of your finished buds that you can share? You don't necessarily describe your planting method the same in each post. I think most farmers on this forum have an understanding of what is necessary minimally and what products they choose to enhance their growing experience. But thanks for the warning.

Moto

Moto

Dunno how I would miss this thread.. LMAO I see purpletrain even made it before me.. hahahaha

Nice thread @oldskol4evr Love it :)

Haters gonna be haters.. LOL

Ecompost

Ecompost

Best thing it cost me nothing View attachment 610240 View attachment 610241
I keep trying to tell you, people neither have the time nor space, but thanks for continuing to push your opinion on people. You should try a farming site mate where your methods would make more sense

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I keep trying to tell you, people neither have the time nor space, but thanks for continuing to push your opinion on people. You should try a farming site mate where your methods would make more sense
thank you my brothers,seems to just follow ya,must be some dank den love ,lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

thank you my brothers,seems to just follow ya,must be some dank den love ,lol
LMFAO ....some if he sticks about long enough saying the same thing, people will somehow by some miracle have an extra 599.99 hectares bolted on their backyards while they slept and it will also be full of biomass of good enough quality to never require another bottle again and it will all have been decayed in to awesome humus.
I appreciate this works for him, but he lacks awareness of how other people might live, in spaces without as much room to do the things he does. Also many people live in non legal places, here one would be trying to keep a rather lower profile than to mass a 3 ton heap of compost outside the flat. :-) its hard to reason with some people right?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

LMFAO ....some if he sticks about long enough saying the same thing, people will somehow by some miracle have an extra 599.99 hectares bolted on their backyards while they slept and it will also be full of biomass of good enough quality to never require another bottle again and it will all have been decayed in to awesome humus.
I appreciate this works for him, but he lacks awareness of how other people might live, in spaces without as much room to do the things he does. Also many people live in non legal places, here one would be trying to keep a rather lower profile than to mass a 3 ton heap of compost outside the flat. :) its hard to reason with some people right?
yep yall all are a lot more polite than i,lmao,kicker of it is,i didnt even remember this thread,went back to see if he started it,fuck i started it,lmmfao told yall i was lossing my mind,lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom