Tired Of Bottle Nutrient

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

yep yall all are a lot more polite than i,lmao,kicker of it is,i didnt even remember this thread,went back to see if he started it,fuck i started it,lmmfao told yall i was lossing my mind,lol
hahaha thats too funny brother, yeah I am trying not to just be an aAhole, but some people are here to test

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahaha thats too funny brother, yeah I am trying not to just be an aAhole, but some people are here to test
dont you just wish we could all get a game plan and spread all the knowledge to new folks and get this shit legal,im with ya there is always one,ive been on a few sites were you cant even ask questions ,much less do a jorunal all they want to do is sling shit and no ome really learns anything but ,they should have gone to smokers lounge to talk crazy shit

Ecompost

Ecompost

dont you just wish we could all get a game plan and spread all the knowledge to new folks and get this shit legal,im with ya there is always one,ive been on a few sites were you cant even ask questions ,much less do a jorunal all they want to do is sling shit and no ome really learns anything but ,they should have gone to smokers lounge to talk crazy shit
word I feel ya...and on that I am going to bed its way late as usual brother see ya tomorroz

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Eco i have a question for you lmao your so called Nano breath i would really like talk to you about this snake oil

out of curiosity ?? what is the micron on this product ???
Lets break this down , also you forgot it controls Fungus lol

• Increases plants' access to CO2
Really how so??? you mean by using this product i do not need to use a Co2 bottles ??
  • Contains key minerals required by plants during all stages of development
Oh what minerals other then lime and bubbling C02 and sythensizing CaCO3 is this Natural to claim ORGANIC ??? I THINK NOT
  • Increases plants' rate of photosynthesi
Does this mean with nano breath if someone uses it 400 watt light will yield as much as a 600 watt

So please explain how it increases the rate of photosythisis this is funny shit mang
  • Improves plants' disease and drought resistance
You mean your taking shit from every where and makin it sound unbelievably good when it truly is highly untable ?? we will get to that soon
  • Improves plant yield, reduces premature fruit drop, improves produce shelf life
Again you got any peer reviews i thought so

• Ideal for indoor and outdoor plants
  • To see full product description, click on this product in the "products" section of our shop, thanks
So what the chances your micron level is .06 micron or 60 nano meters ???? And whats the chances specialty minerals is the main components lol seriously
No i believe this is suppose to be foliage application ???
For one thing leafs cannot absorb this its to large .
And to think or try to sell someone on that stomata will take in fluid haha 
Stomata are not naturally used for liquid or solute transport, only for gasses. Plant don't 'take up' foliar applied substances via. stomata, they take up said substances (as solutes) through leaf cuticle and cell membrane (etc.).

One of the best (and only) ways to 'make' stomata accept liquid and solutes is using very powerful adjuvants, such as "organosilicate" based. They reduce water tension so far, the water can enter stomata; but that is only used for herbicides. Other options that we shouldn't use, in terms of foliar spray adjuvants, are MSO (Methylated Seed Oil) and COC (Crop Oil Concentrate); both weaken the leaf cuticle layer, thus increasing permeation of solutes into leaf, they are mainly used for pesticides and fungicides.

For solutes, ex., foliar fertilizes (inorganic and organic; ex., amino acid for N) and organic substances, to enter leafs they must be small enough to pass into the leaf. And AFAIK, 0.06 micron is too large, but that is more of a guess than a fact.

I highly doubt spraying insoluble CaCO3 (no matter how small) will create Co2, or "liberate" Co2, or anything of the sort. I tried to find academic studies and/or info on this topic a while ago, but found nothing. IMO it's snake oil, with respect to increasing Co2, carbon fixation by plants.
And obviously looking at that stretched seedling photosynthis and c02 and pretty much everything else proves it lol i mean wow she is one stretched seedling

As for your other post show you some buds what for ?? would you like to see a bud on 5 gallon pail ?? lol or couple pounds lol no need to

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

Eco i have a question for you lmao your so called Nano breath i would really like talk to you about this snake oil

out of curiosity ?? what is the micron on this product ???
Lets break this down , also you forgot it controls Fungus lol

• Increases plants' access to CO2
Really how so??? you mean by using this product i do not need to use a Co2 bottles ??
  • Contains key minerals required by plants during all stages of development
Oh what minerals other then lime and bubbling C02 and sythensizing CaCO3 is this Natural to claim ORGANIC ??? I THINK NOT
  • Increases plants' rate of photosynthesi
Does this mean with nano breath if someone uses it 400 watt light will yield as much as a 600 watt

So please explain how it increases the rate of photosythisis this is funny shit mang
  • Improves plants' disease and drought resistance
You mean your taking shit from every where and makin it sound unbelievably good when it truly is highly untable ?? we will get to that soon
  • Improves plant yield, reduces premature fruit drop, improves produce shelf life
Again you got any peer reviews i thought so

• Ideal for indoor and outdoor plants
  • To see full product description, click on this product in the "products" section of our shop, thanks
So what the chances your micron level is .06 micron or 60 nano meters ???? And whats the chances specialty minerals is the main components lol seriously
No i believe this is suppose to be foliage application ???
For one thing leafs cannot absorb this its to large .
And to think or try to sell someone on that stomata will take in fluid haha 
Stomata are not naturally used for liquid or solute transport, only for gasses. Plant don't 'take up' foliar applied substances via. stomata, they take up said substances (as solutes) through leaf cuticle and cell membrane (etc.).

One of the best (and only) ways to 'make' stomata accept liquid and solutes is using very powerful adjuvants, such as "organosilicate" based. They reduce water tension so far, the water can enter stomata; but that is only used for herbicides. Other options that we shouldn't use, in terms of foliar spray adjuvants, are MSO (Methylated Seed Oil) and COC (Crop Oil Concentrate); both weaken the leaf cuticle layer, thus increasing permeation of solutes into leaf, they are mainly used for pesticides and fungicides.

For solutes, ex., foliar fertilizes (inorganic and organic; ex., amino acid for N) and organic substances, to enter leafs they must be small enough to pass into the leaf. And AFAIK, 0.06 micron is too large, but that is more of a guess than a fact.

I highly doubt spraying insoluble CaCO3 (no matter how small) will create Co2, or "liberate" Co2, or anything of the sort. I tried to find academic studies and/or info on this topic a while ago, but found nothing. IMO it's snake oil, with respect to increasing Co2, carbon fixation by plants.
And obviously looking at that stretched seedling photosynthis and c02 and pretty much everything else proves it lol i mean wow she is one stretched seedling

As for your other post show you some buds what for ?? would you like to see a bud on 5 gallon pail ?? lol or couple pounds lol no need to

there is a website, read the material on it, idiot, you seem to copy and paste well enough other times.
I am gonna block you now bro, I dont have time to talk to you and dislike your negativity. Not now, not ever. You are rude, arrogant and I think you need to watch your language. Much of this post is legally sketchy bro. Lots of people here use the product and know its worth. I really dont have time to speak with a nut case like you. I tried to make you see, but you wont, you are an arrogant little mommys boy who clearly wasnt taught anything socially about how to engage with people without being a knobcheese. I hope you find peace in your angry little life bro, but i wont help you, i dont work in psycho therapy.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

there is a website, read the material on it, idiot, you seem to copy and paste well enough other times.
I am gonna block you now bro, I dont have time to talk to you and dislike your negativity. Not now, not ever. You are rude, arrogant and I think you need to watch your language. Much of this post is legally sketchy bro. Lots of people here use the product and know its worth. I really dont have time to speak with a nut case like you. I tried to make you see, but you wont, you are an arrogant little mommys boy who clearly wasnt taught anything socially about how to engage with people without being a knobcheese. I hope you find peace in your angry little life bro, but i wont help you, i dont work in psycho therapy.
i agree 100% eco fuck that dank den bitch in the neck,time is money,at least we all know were the money comes from ,got a fly by night ass hole here that keeps posting same pictures and shows nothing as far as growing or harvesting what he or she claims,they make take a ride to the dank den they love his type shit,they go on internet find a pretty picture claim it as theres and wait for the fish to take a bite,

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i bet it took this person about 4 hours to cut and paste all this useless crap ,they post,cant help but thing,lol

Moto

Moto

I ignored him also :). All groovy just ignore and move on..Continue to share the love of growing and helping people. No matter what product they choose.. :)

LOL oh he mad

1e4c9210341c1af1abe9ea880135e2c4

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I am ignorant and rude lol, But yet you did not answer any of my questions and how much for 50 grams lmao when a person will get exact same results with 2.00 can of carbonated water .

Latest posts

Top Bottom