Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

I didn't like joints because of the shit left on your lips......but now......

20240127 131914

One of the best inventions ever!

2Water

2Water

He always looks full noid. It’s kinda his thing. Always stressing, waiting to try to herd anything he can. Aussie is the only breed I’ve ever owned that truly tries to use his instincts every damned day, no matter how futile. He has his own language too. Truly what dominos should have been using as a mascot.
I love dogs, my wife hates them. Such is life 🤷‍♂️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I just always felt joints and blunts were so wasteful, literally just burning away half of it. But in social settings, they can't be beat. We got an Arizer tabletop vaporizer recently, but haven't played with it much
I truly don’t discriminate in that regard. I’m always busy with something and don’t always have the time for my preference of a bong, so I always have spliffs pre rolled on hand because, family, race car and grow, I’m always on the tinker. But I’m definitely a bong ripper 100%

2Water

2Water

For social settings I made a 4 hose hookah out of a 2' tall Coca Cola bottle bank from Spencer's. It was fun telling someone to clear it then watching the aftermath. lol

Haven't tried a dry herb vape but plan on getting one at some point.
Dry herb vape is definitely cleaner and is the choice to tase terps. But just doesn't get me ripped like a bong. Good for casually "smoking" though when I don't want to get baked

2Water

2Water

I truly don’t discriminate in that regard. I’m always busy with something and don’t always have the time for my preference of a bong, so I always have spliffs pre rolled on hand because, family, race car and grow, I’m always on the tinker. But I’m definitely a bong ripper 100%
I look at it this way, you got to take the time to pre-roll, or just grind and load. But bongs def aren't the greatest for when out and about. I guess my boomer tendencies on wasting is fully entrenched in my smoking habits🤣

Bilber

Bilber

The dry vapes......

You just burn the tricks from my understanding?

That is something I've looked into.......

Not sure, but I'm sure the buzz what differ in the likes of bowl over bong?

Edibles never did anything for me till last week........wow......I was impressed.......granted, I also haven't eaten edibles on a regular......

Leoman

Leoman

I look at it this way, you got to take the time to pre-roll, or just grind and load. But bongs def aren't the greatest for when out and about. I guess my boomer tendencies on wasting is fully entrenched in my smoking habits🤣
On the rare occasion I'd roll a joint I'd load the roach into a bowl and finish it off. But yeah, as it's smoldering unpuffed it feels like good weed is just burning up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Capt......

I always love your pictures!

The variety that shows between strains......

Very rewarding........!
It’s a chop day today, I’m taking down the last pbb and cobalt hill as well as the black domina. It’s definitely time to start moving in some of the other plants from veg so I can spread out the newly up potted
Northern thunder fuck
Red dragon x2
Herbies amnesia x2
red velvet x gojo x2
DeathStar x gojo x5
Cherry gas
Full gas x2
Frostette x3
Lemon tree x okie x2
Trop cookies x okie x3

It needs to happen.

2Water

2Water

The dry vapes......

Edibles never did anything for me till last week........wow......I was impressed.......granted, I also haven't eaten edibles on a regular......
I've been by dispo edibles lately, and my homemade are always inconsistent. Like ome brownie... nothing. Try another piece a different day.... wrecked!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey bro, it all works if you work it. I just like the fact that I can let a joint hang and flick a lighter maybe 3-4 times to get back on track with whatever bs I’m doing. Otherwise, it’s the big ass pile of pre hand busted herb in my riot box for bong rips. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I've been by dispo edibles lately, and my homemade are always inconsistent. Like ome brownie... nothing. Try another piece a different day.... wrecked!
Get you a legit mixing bowl. We got a really nice one a couple years ago, it really did change the inconsistency issue almost immediately. Unless it’s a batter you just can’t whip for long periods in one, I really do believe in them now. A little pricey, but worth it imo

Leoman

Leoman

The dry vapes......

I've been eating on an order of DELTA 9 gummies for a while now. They definitely do something, but it's not as intense as herb. I tried upping the dosage and felt physically bad. Can't wait to have some real stuff.

Leoman

Leoman

I notice the same thing with the gummies. One day I'll get a nice buzz, and another day don't feel much at all. I'm assuming it's just how our bodies choose to process it. From what I understand a process happens in the liver when you take edibles that makes you high and mine's probably out of whack from all the drinking I did over the past 20 years.

Leoman

Leoman

Joint all the way. Unless I can muster the courage to spend $60.00 on a quality piece.
I found when shopping for bongs you're paying for the name most of the time. Nothing new there.

I was browsing Grasscity. Saw a bong I liked 'on sale' for $70. Then saw it was only 3mm thick. Which is like the minimum thickness they can make a bong. The $30 ebay bong I bought is 8mm thick which is what I was looking for. Don't care about name brands or who reads their advertisement on it.

Top Bottom