Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I think the thinner leaf strains are more tolerant of higher par than the broad leaf strains, I’ve heard it explained like solar panels, bigger leaves will absorb more photons and heat up faster than smaller leaves.
More leaf surface,light proximity will have to be dialed in even more. It’s true in my experience.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I think the thinner leaf strains are more tolerant of higher par than the broad leaf strains, I’ve heard it explained like solar panels, bigger leaves will absorb more photons and heat up faster than smaller leaves.
Historically speaking most thin thin”narrow “ leaf strains were closer to the equator, while broad leaf strains were found in cooler climates with higher elevations.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

So I actually have an idea for some of the duplicate items if I win. Stay tuned. 👊🏻🤡
I’ll make it interesting if I pull a rabbit out of my hat. You know damned well I’ll spread the love……

Legit calm storm soundtracks help me out with it from time to time. It’s not so bad until the lack of sleep inevitably catches up with you. Cranky, belligerent, short tempered sometimes the soothing sounds of storms are nice.
Yeah, wish I had never read that med journal on the benefit of sleep as it relates to long life. Seems ironic that if you sleep a lot you live longer?
I like my cricket sounds but the distant storm is pretty good too, babbling brook makes me have to pee....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah, wish I had never read that med journal on the benefit of sleep as it relates to long life. Seems ironic that if you sleep a lot you live longer?
I like my cricket sounds but the distant storm is pretty good too, babbling brook makes me have to pee....
Oh bro the older I get, only water I can hear is rain. Otherwise I’m up 90 times squeezing blood from a stone on some piss placebo shit hahahaaha. TMI?

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I had lots of them last year, but I'm really hoping to attract Samurai wasps. They have found them around here, just not many. (or enough)
You don't have stink bugs that far North do you?

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

The bestest best way to keep parasitic wasps around is to find out what native flowers they overwinter and shelter in and plant those. I say best because natives are always the most low maintanence.

My favorite wasp attractor is lemon gem. Stupid Martha Stewart type gardening advice will tell you to plant marigolds. Okay, true kinda sorta but most species won’t help. Common marigolds won’t help.

These flower for all summer and fall and smell out of this world awesome. Maaaaybe my favorite flower aroma after marijuana.

I'm going to give it a try, Johnny's is sold out but I'm sure I can find it elsewhere. I'm not familiar with that one but you had me on the smell factor!
In NC there is nothing better than the smell of honeysuckle on a still morning. Intoxicating almost.

cpurola

cpurola

I'm going to give it a try, Johnny's is sold out but I'm sure I can find it elsewhere. I'm not familiar with that one but you had me on the smell factor!
In NC there is nothing better than the smell of honeysuckle on a still morning. Intoxicating almost.
I'm allergic to honeysuckle. ☹️
And yes the stink bugs are here and terrible! They don't die in the winter. Unfortunately!
They are as bad or worse than the box elder bugs.

Top Bottom