Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Yeah, wish I had never read that med journal on the benefit of sleep as it relates to long life. Seems ironic that if you sleep a lot you live longer?
I like my cricket sounds but the distant storm is pretty good too, babbling brook makes me have to pee....
Like how your brain regenerates when you get to the point of deep sleep, and there’s a possible link between lack of sleep and early onset dementia. Yeah I have untreated sleep apnea and refuse to wear a CPAP, knowing full well that I’m technically killing myself and my brain slowly. Nevermind the issues that it’s causing with my circulatory system. One of these days , hopefully my self preservation will overcome my stubbornness……

cpurola

cpurola

Ya, my runny nose and watery eyes gave way to painful sinus and I discovered to my horror that I'm allergic to anything floral.
Flowers, perfume, candles. It's terrible. No cut flowers in the house, don't wear jewelry, no candy (constantly dieting), hubby has a heck of a time Valentines day. 😉

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Like how your brain regenerates when you get to the point of deep sleep, and there’s a possible link between lack of sleep and early onset dementia. Yeah I have untreated sleep apnea and refuse to wear a CPAP, knowing full well that I’m technically killing myself and my brain slowly. Nevermind the issues that it’s causing with my circulatory system. One of these days , hopefully my self preservation will overcome my stubbornness……
“With all of the advances in medical science it not outside the realm to live 250, 300 years old…..”
-Ricky Bobby

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ya, my runny nose and watery eyes gave way to painful sinus and I discovered to my horror that I'm allergic to anything floral.
Flowers, perfume, candles. It's terrible. No cut flowers in the house, don't wear jewelry, no candy (constantly dieting), hubby has a heck of a time Valentines day. 😉
Whoa, my wife is the exact same way. Has stifled my candy giving game for 16 years now. Sorry for your plight.

I have issues because I’m stupid and really enjoyed the way cocaine smelled once upon an asshat dreary 😂

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

There’s always these flowers
IMG 4651
I like to keep my girlfriend flush with green flowers.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

“With all of the advances in medical science it not outside the realm to live 250, 300 years old…..”
-Ricky Bobby
I’ve got too many broken bones and arthritis to want for longevity, on my mom’s side of the family they live into their nineties and some cases to 100. On my father’s side not many get older than 75. I guess as long as I have my medicine I’ll be fine.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

that bums me, I have a highly sensitive sniffer (it's only one of my secret weapons). No lie, I got on an elevator a couple months ago and a woman was getting off, I flashed back to my elementary school teacher. I know without a doubt it was the same perfume.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

that bums me, I have a highly sensitive sniffer (it's only one of my secret weapons). No lie, I got on an elevator a couple months ago and a woman was getting off, I flashed back to my elementary school teacher. I know without a doubt it was the same perfume.
umm, I didn't mean she was 'getting off', I meant she was leaving the elevator car.... 😜

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Whoa, my wife is the exact same way. Has stifled my candy giving game for 16 years now. Sorry for your plight.

I have issues because I’m stupid and really enjoyed the way cocaine smelled once upon an asshat drea

So, I finally decided, I'm chopping Trina tonight. Heard a long time ago that it's better to harvest right before sunrise, so tonight is the night... or morning🤣
I've got 4 big'uns that are days away, I know I'll regret it but I want to trim!

Top Bottom