Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I read in a giant drug encyclopedia way back in high school that sativas were the working class’s weed, can’t argue with that when a joint of the stuff has you counting cars for an hour 🤣
Instantly industrious.

I made the dopest pot and pan drum kit once.
Ripped a lot rush on that kit. Love Neil man.

FLY BY NIGHT!

OWWWWWWW

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
IMG 4806

Leoman

Leoman

How do you guys transition your nutes when you go to flower? Do like 1/2 grow and 1/2 bloom the first week or two when it begins?

There's no waiting for these things. Every day I wait there are more leaves that need to go. In even another week of no defoliation it'll be out of control.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

If needing more space... can u move inline to a "floor vent" then stick a tent fan in upper corner to push heat towards inline???
I run intake low and exhaust high, going with the heat rises principle, seems counterproductive to run intake high if exhaust is also high, then you’re just venting the fresh air. If a lack of lower vents is the problem run light blocking dryer vent tubing. It takes a little bit of space but having fresh air at the plants level seems more beneficial.

Latest posts

Top Bottom