Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Hey mate sorry to hear bout your mrs health issues hope it all works out for yas 👍 life sux sometimes just gotta roll with the punches one thing the liver is the only organ in the body that can regrow itself so if they caught whatever it is early it can be fixed thinking of you n yours mate👍

Appreciate you for the kind words. Glad she went in when it first started hurting. I’m the direct opposite. I deal with shit and never go to the doctor lol

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Hottest month out of Sumner my power bill maxed out at 650...

House utilities is about 80 to 100 bucks for me

Add my growing it brings it to about 260 a month in winter

My highest power bill out out of the year is around July/August at about 260. 2 bedroom apts are pretty efficient

Pilted

Pilted

Closet exhaust is finished, still a lot to do.
IMG 20240206 151651326

IMG 20240206 151643010 HDR

Plants seem to be enjoying the closet so far.
IMG 20240206 152005918 HDR

IMG 20240206 152020888 HDR

I hope everyone is having a nice day. 😎

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
But why not just get an 8 inch fan to go with the filter reducer still would impact on air movement surely just seems counterproductive to me man?👍
My thought was I’m not necessarily needing the air movement the 8” fan would give me( I’m not sure) but using the 8” charcoal for more filtration. As to why I wouldn’t just get the 8” fan? Cost : ) I’m planning on running another filtrated
Fan also for the “outer room” ( that’s coming later. Thanks for your input!

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

My thought was I’m not necessarily needing the air movement the 8” fan would give me( I’m not sure) but using the 8” charcoal for more filtration. As to why I wouldn’t just get the 8” fan? Cost : ) I’m planning on running another filtrated
Fan also for the “outer room” ( that’s coming later. Thanks for your input!
Cost was where my head went when you asked the question. Think about what you want your setup to look like in a few years. If you're going to get bigger get the 8 and save money up front by avoiding buying a 6 and an 8. If you're going to stay with something the 6 can handle roll with the reducer. Definitely go with the DIY just need some silver tape and a 6" s.s. band

C

chronic2

Perfect Timing:

Sit'inn on my ass,
smoke'inn a little grass.

Felt a shit come on,
Pushed my butt till it was all gone.

Jumped in the shower,
It don't take me no hour.

Got all dressed to gather food,
Pet the cat who had a mood.

Saw a break in the clouds,
Figured I better leave right now.

Pushed my cart dodging old bags,
Glanced at their tits a little lower cause they sag.

Couple of Franklins few out the wallet,
Felt a drop or two as I was loading and waved to Collette.

Sprinkled on me as I empty this load into the house,
Now raining cats and dogs as I remove my blouse.

Sat back down on my ass,
Began smoking a lotta grass.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Cost was where my head went when you asked the question. Think about what you want your setup to look like in a few years. If you're going to get bigger get the 8 and save money up front by avoiding buying a 6 and an 8. If you're going to stay with something the 6 can handle roll with the reducer. Definitely go with the DIY just need some silver tape and a 6" s.s. band
You make a good point! Being able to afford the fan with the controller is my goal at the moment, and i would like all the equipment (fan size w/filters) to be the same size when complete. Thanks for your input!!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Does/has anyone dry regularly outside the 60/60% range with good results?

I got thinking about where I'd put these and be able to maintain 60F this time of year. I sort of wanted to keep everything contained in the same room and one plant will be done sooner than the other, so getting it down to 60F may be a challenge.
I dry in 60 degree ish and usually humidity in 30s or 40s...

If getting hotter temps... dry plant as a WHOLE and leave all leaves on... this will help with a slower dry in warmer temps with lower humidity... of higher humidity feel free to remove wet fan leaves

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
You too eh? I had a grow box I made out of old 15inch speaker box from a stereo. The felt protection screens, I blacked out behind them. And ran the fan and light through were the speaker wire connections were it looked like it was hooked up and everything. Still got popped 🤣

My mom busted me smoking herb one night out of a mason jar bong I made….
She sat me down and made me watch her smoke it all. Yeah, I was a shit too, but me ma?

She was different 😂
My pops found an OZ of shrooms and asked if it was weed... I instantly gave up to yes its my weed... I don't know what would happen if he knew they were shrooms

Latest posts

Top Bottom