Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

Good evening everyone.
@Captspaulding
@Bilber
Did either of you see the video with the wef nut jobs talking about taking away your coffee next?

These are the same unelected nut jobs implanting farming fertilizer restrictions. There’s huge protests by farmers going on right now. I don’t watch the news but I understand the “news” isn’t talking about it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Good evening everyone.
@Captspaulding
@Bilber
Did either of you see the video with the wef nut jobs talking about taking away your coffee next?

These are the same unelected nut jobs implanting farming fertilizer restrictions. There’s huge protests by farmers going on right now. I don’t watch the news but I understand the “news” isn’t talking about it.
Nope, I avoid most of that stuff.
Now I do watch some local for weather. But on a whole, political anything even farming,
Has a tendency to go to the dark side quick.
Especially here. My sis has a farm, and I usually hear about a lot of the guff from her. State and fed stuff. I hate that so many folks are getting wrapped up so heavily in tribalism.
We are all one giant tribe. 👊🏻🤡

Putthataway

Putthataway

Nope, I avoid most of that stuff.
Now I do watch some local for weather. But on a whole, political anything even farming,
Has a tendency to go to the dark side quick.
Especially here. My sis has a farm, and I usually hear about a lot of the guff from her. State and fed stuff. I hate that so many folks are getting wrapped up so heavily in tribalism.
We are all one giant tribe. 👊🏻🤡
I understand I get it. I am not even talking politics I am talking taking away rights. I will let it be.

Rama777

Rama777

Good evening everyone.
@Captspaulding
@Bilber

As a farmer, I’m damn aware. The reason I farm is so that I can better prepare my community for eventual food scarcity. Well, there’s aready a MASSIVE shortage of quality produce. I’m in I believe the poorest county in my state. I too am poor, but rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.

Did you see that there was a university study that found home and community gardens produced three times as much carbon emissions as industrial farms? Red fucking flag right there.

Even if my farm were less carbon efficient than an industrial farm (it isn’t by the way..), I produce community health and the other produces poison. So who’s really abusing the resources?

Putthataway

Putthataway

As a farmer, I’m damn aware. The reason I farm is so that I can better prepare my community for eventual food scarcity. Well, there’s aready a MASSIVE shortage of quality produce. I’m in I believe the poorest county in my state. I too am poor, but rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.

Did you see that there was a university study that found home and community gardens produced three times as much carbon emissions as industrial farms? Red fucking flag right there.

Even if my farm were less carbon efficient than an industrial farm (it isn’t by the way..), I produce community health and the other produces poison. So who’s really abusing the resources?
Yes I saw that. Exactly why I brought it here without trying to be political. Captain says it’s not cool on the thread tho. Y’all want to see something? This is the googlied octopus telling another forum they can’t get paid. It’s kind of like this only it is just pictures.
IMG 0572
there was none of that just poor algorithm, now when anything it has to go

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I understand I get it. I am not even talking politics I am talking taking away rights. I will let it be.
Only way to lose your rights for real, is through legislation. And bro, no judgement here. I was actually waiting to see what other info you had……READ THE ROOM 👍🏻

I’m kidding seriously bro, 👊🏻🤡

Putthataway

Putthataway

How about co2 levels reducing which is required for life? Why would they need to capture it? The whole sham is treated like it carbon monoxide.

They are two different gasses co2 isn’t something that should be removed from the environment. It makes no sense.

Last edited:
Rama777

Rama777

How about co2 levels reducing which is required for life. Why would they need to capture it. The whole sham is treated like it carbon monoxide.

They are two different gasses co2 isn’t something that should be removed from the environment. It makes no sense.
Regardless of what it does, the republicans and democrats will spend 750 billion dollars on nuclear programs over the course of the next decade, reminding us all the while that our home gardens are murder..

Top Bottom