Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey y’all when you get a second swing by and check JJ’s page. His scrog trellis game is amazing. He is always keep it crafty.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

a old video game me and a friend would play blazed of the skunk😆, i can see why we loved it back then😂
Bmx fart game

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

lmao this is the game 😂
I liked bmx games Matt Hoffman was a fav also the Tony hawk skate games lost many of stoned nights in my youth playin that man all the call of duty’s I do miss being a gamer used to play a bit of online FIFA till a 10 yr old whooped my arse screaming to his mum I beat him he sucked 😂😂😂 still play a bit of ufc n Fortnite with my boy well he smashes me but I’m thinking all kids would these days gimme a dirtbike n il spray mud all over him😂👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

He gunna bring that gas cheesy😂👍 I used to be an avid gamer back in the day not so much these days I get on the boys PlayStation for a game of Fortnite every now n again other than that I haven’t gamed in yrs👍
i played fortnite when it first came out, we would build giant fortresses at the end game. where actually fun man until the building got crazy quick.😂

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I liked bmx games Matt Hoffman was a fav also the Tony hawk skate games lost many of stoned nights in my youth playin that man all the call of duty’s I do miss being a gamer used to play a bit of online FIFA till a 10 yr old whooped my arse screaming to his mum I beat him he sucked 😂😂😂 still play a bit of ufc n Fortnite with my boy well he smashes me but I’m thinking all kids would these days gimme a dirtbike n il spray mud all over him😂👍
yeh the bmx games man they where fun. needs to be a new one out id get it right away. the new tony hawks is pretty good.👍

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I’m thinking how do they pick the final 3 in the potm thread is it the most likes on the pics cause I seem to like em all 😂 top 3 Jkash 2water n cheesy who would I vote for fk knows the ol throw the dart at the board trick flip a three sided coin😂 🤷‍♂️

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Oh yea it’s ridiculous man but there’s a no build version now mate way more my speed😂👍 my 2 lads they can build like mofos 😂
i can build abit but not super quick😂 you see the boost quads. there where these balloons you could pop on the back seat, it would make a flying quad booster. me and a friend where in the sky blipping on one, im popping the balloons but lost momentum. only landed on some player and splattered him. imagen your just getting about then a quad lands on you from the sky😂

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

i can build abit but not super quick😂 you see the boost quads. there where these balloons you could pop on the back seat, it would make a flying quad booster. me and a friend where in the sky blipping on one, im popping the balloons but lost momentum. only landed on some player and splattered him. imagen your just getting about then a quad lands on you from the sky😂
😂😂😂 I’ve been killed in some dumb ways don’t worry bloody 16 yr old in England won 3million playing in a tournament back when it was all the rage I should of made my kids quit school and train on Fortnite 😂👍

Top Bottom