Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Can anyone help me/explain the quote feature on replying to a post? IE; not including entire post just a small portion to reply directly to a comment, multiple responses to different posters in the same reply? If there is instructions on the site im more than willing to learn that way I just couldn’t find anything, I’m VERY “nuclear”when it comes to computers, and tech in general. Thank you!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I would use the shit out of this little mighty might! I had to bust my husky 352 out the other day for a tree that killed my fence, that saw rips! But all the little limbs and what not I had to use my loppers and Im half fucked up these days so its less than fun : ). Im going to get one!
Mini Chainsaw 6-Inch with 2 Battery Mini Electric Chain Saws Cordless Handheld Portable Small Chainsaw for Wood Cutting https://a.co/d/bPXjS3u

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Mini chainsaw's a good idea. I've got a little Black & Decker cordless somewhere if I can find the charger. A hacksaw may work too.
I went with the theme of powered everything.... I replaced hand scissors for a 24inch electric bowl trimmer and figured why not replace plant choppers with electric too🤣🤣🤣 plus good for other things

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

So, you know me. Eating everything i chop off my plants.

I took about 20 tops and a few big fan leaves, to make a berry smoothie. In a blender they went with fresh frozen blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, black berries, a couple spoons of vanilla yogurt and a splash of milk.

Raw cannabis leaves are nutrient dense and full of fiber. Some of the vitamins:
  • Vitamin K (Essential for blood clotting)
  • Vitamin C (Essential for immune systems)
  • Iron (Essential for blood oxygenation)
  • Calcium (Essential for bones)
  • Folate (Essential for DNA repair)
They are also contain flavinoids and antioxidants important for health.

Some sources:

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
howdy wreck heads!
Having a proper nice day today. Starting to get sprouts popping. It is gonna get crazy next week will be fun for sure when they are all here. I’ll have an update asap. I think that Durp plant will be coming down too.
I hope everyone is having a good run, that you are dialed In, 👊🏻🤡🔥💨

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

howdy wreck heads!
Having a proper nice day today. Starting to get sprouts popping. It is gonna get crazy next week will be fun for sure when they are all here. I’ll have an update asap. I think that Durp plant will be coming down too.
I hope everyone is having a good run, that you are dialed In, 👊🏻🤡🔥💨

Haha the crazier the better. This run is going to be a wild ride!

I'm excited to hear the smoke report on the durp (love the nickname). Most of my test subjects reported a rating of 10 on the giggle scale. Similar ratings on the dance, and metaphysical rant scale.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Can anyone help me/explain the quote feature on replying to a post? IE; not including entire post just a small portion to reply directly to a comment, multiple responses to different posters in the same reply? If there is instructions on the site im more than willing to learn that way I just couldn’t find anything, I’m VERY “nuclear”when it comes to computers, and tech in general. Thank you!
I still haven’t figured it out ha!

Top Bottom