Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Haha the crazier the better. This run is going to be a wild ride!

I'm excited to hear the smoke report on the durp (love the nickname). Most of my test subjects reported a rating of 10 on the giggle scale. Similar ratings on the dance, and metaphysical rant scale.
Oh give me a soap box, and the metaphysical clown has something to say about the cosmos. WE AINT SHIT!

Bilber

Bilber

Hey wally.....the rubber smell......is it burning or melting rubber smell? One of my plants had the smell.....I looked into it.....wow.....I found not much on the terp smell....you know...which terp is responsible......a very subtle, yet noticeable smell of melting, maybe stretching rubber.....mixed in with a hint of diesel......another plant smelled analgesic.....like opening your bathroom cupboard and smelling a hospital.......

TJ.Ontario

TJ.Ontario

Need some help folks. I found these little clusters of reddish brown/black balls on a few of my clones.

Eggs or droppings of some kind? What am I dealing with?

20240219 124204
20240219 124230
20240219 124508
20240219 124519

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
This DeathStar x gojo I wet trimmed, it’s in the basket, yoinked a couple to see, damn they are some sexy little buds. And a full gas tester. .
Ds x gj candy smell.
Full gas well gas.⛽

IMG 3385
IMG 3382
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
For a while….talked to your people couple times but could never make it happen. My flower chamber would not be adjustable in light height
Hey I get that. Space constraints are what they are man. Right on.
You still bring huge yields.
You have squeezed everything you can out of that space and then some every harvest.
If I remember right light/flower ratio is on point. 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom