Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

Plus, he responded to a comment about @Captspaulding with "yeah, I've seen that clown guy around...." dude doesnt know respect in my opinion

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

No problem dude. I find these arguments on cannabis forums odd because of the effects of cannabis. Someone pointed out me loosing the remote makes us look dumb. There’s no reason to have an argument in the first place. It should be a discussion. Make your point listen to the opposite and move on. There’s no remote that will ever allow everyone grow style or environment to work the same way.
Yeah but some people just have that arrogance that sets others off, no one should take themselves too seriously, if they do, it’s time to go look in the mirror and make stupid faces. If you can’t laugh at yourself then shut the fuck up 🤣🤣🤣🤣momma used to say!!

P

Putthataway

Yeah but some people just have that arrogance that sets others off, no one should take themselves too seriously, if they do, it’s time to go look in the mirror and make stupid faces. If you can’t laugh at yourself then shut the fuck up 🤣🤣🤣🤣momma used to say!!
That’s a great way to look at it. It’s super easy to do when you are behind a keyboard.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hey Capn just trying to catch up on ya thread after a big week working and a bigger Friday night on the piss hope Roscoe doin better man gotta luv ya fur babies my big dog is family full stop anyway hope he doin alright man 👍

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Other than the Epsom salt a few weeks ago these plants have received water that’s it. Just plain tap. Today is their first feeding, and I think I used this.View attachment 2126433
Is that the first time you ever used a water soluble solution from build a soil? I’m interested in water soluble solutions for organic soil. I just ordered a trio kit of Neptunes harvest that’s organic, I’ve been using their kelp extract solution for a couple years now. I needed something to help reduce heat stress in the tents during summer months.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

IMG 4979
I wish I wasn’t so fucking cheap, I’d have bought three of them and seen what happened. Now that I’m thinking about it, it’s almost $90 bucks after tax, you could probably get the same amount of thc in three $12 bags of gummies. But there’s something about drinking it

Top Bottom