Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

IMG 0787
I stuck the tall one that was on the right to the rear left. I moved the the other two the same. The sensi seeds in the middle over took in height by the two smaller ag nl5
IMG 0785

Last edited:
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

yup farmers just a lil story so i just whent out, got super drunk. one of young lads wanted to come back to take some shrooms. so any way from experience i only give the lad a few because you no first time and all, then made him feel proper happy with tpb jokes hes gone home bliss but before he whent i had im him light up a oreoz joint. he passed me the joint back its burnt up the wrong way roach first😂 what you recken guys just leave him to have a bliss night🤣

2Water

2Water

yup farmers just a lil story so i just whent out, got super drunk. one of young lads wanted to come back to take some shrooms. so any way from experience i only give the lad a few because you no first time and all, then made him feel proper happy with tpb jokes hes gone home bliss but before he whent i had im him light up a oreoz joint. he passed me the joint back its burnt up the wrong way roach first😂 what you recken guys just leave him to have a bliss night🤣
If he didnt notice, why should anyone else! Happy voyages for your young cosmic adventurer!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

IMG 4980

Top Bottom