Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rama777

Rama777

For those with any experience growing outdoors..

I’m gonna be putting some seedlings in a nursery tunnel soon but then moving them indoors to flower. Average temps will be in the low 80’s with some shade cloth. Between the plastic film and the shade cloth, it will be somewhere around 50% shade.

Think the growth will be like twice as fast compared to indoor under an led? Maybe 50% faster? Not faster at all with that much shade cloth? No fucking clue, figure it out myself?

BB22

BB22

My bad trip happened at 29. My one kinda narcissistic friend said something kinda rude and it just spiraled from there. At some point I sat there and unleashed on him about what a dick he has been over the years. And then at some point I wound up thinking him and this other friend were gonna kill me and bury me out back. They had to sit there and reassure me that was not the case.
It wasn’t a bad trip. It was just a really stressful one. High school. This is just one part of a 10 hour ride. LSD paper acid. Me my buddy and his hot girlfriend were sitting in a room pretending that we weren’t all fucked up with the TV on. I sat there for hours, convinced that I had pissed my pants 😳🤣🤓 I was too damn scared to fucking move , check or even look, it was awful just fucking stressful as fuck!!! lol. 🤣🤣🤣

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
For those with any experience growing outdoors..

I’m gonna be putting some seedlings in a nursery tunnel soon but then moving them indoors to flower. Average temps will be in the low 80’s with some shade cloth. Between the plastic film and the shade cloth, it will be somewhere around 50% shade.

Think the growth will be like twice as fast compared to indoor under an led? Maybe 50% faster? Not faster at all with that much shade cloth? No fucking clue, figure it out myself?
I think indoor grows faster because the weather is always perfect but I imagine it depends a lot on where you live and if your indoor is soil, coco, or hydro. 🤷‍♂️

C

chronic2

Big winds this morning. Makes me sheet me pants when I have to run thru that corridor. Being on a bike can lean you at an angle when a gust of wind slams you sideways. Blowing you out of your lane every mile or so. Scares me because I always think about the stunt man that rode to work on a bike and that day was windy. There were no houses built to at least buffer the swoop down. Gone are the tumble weeds I used to dodge or shatters to twigs you hit one.

Came home, looked for the feral cat in the backyard with chairs blown over, cushions flown here and there. Then I see the young indicas with a male blown down, leaves wilting. Balls still growing. He's as dead as that stuntman. Long live the nut sack.

P

Putthataway

I knew these two guys that used a lot of acid and probably other hard drugs. Dude # 1 robbed houses kicking in the door, real dirt bag. We would have after school sessions at his house before his mom came home. Like no joke the punk rockers, metal heads 90s, Mexican crew, black crew we would all gather and hang. Cool as shit. Well dude would talk about his fantasy of tying up a woman, and robbing the place. I don’t remember if rape was involved or not but what I do remember is he trying to recruit someone into doing it. Also about surveilling the place first like days as an operation.

Dude # 2 was by buddy’s girlfriend at the time I had never met him but hauls ass up to my buddy and says “I just got out of jail, took 13 hits of acid, and just stole this car, wanna roll with me?” No lol. He became a lunatic a real menace.

So here is the next part of the story. A news article pops some lady gets tied up robbed. I think slit her throat. I could be wrong on that and I don’t remember if they raped her. She wasn’t murdered. That article stated that they suspected they entered from the back fence after watching for what they expected was several days. Everyone knew who it was without even knowing what am I about to follow up with. The next news article came from the victim who were calling each other a different name. Well dude 2 says dude 1 real name and gets very angry. Obviously the tip comes in and they arrest dude 1.

Dude 2 it gets worse from here. Police take a while to figure out who dude is or can’t locate him I can’t remember. He shows up at a park that has police lurking in the dark off duty usually. Anyway he thinks he’s a drug king or something shoots at some dude hits him and the girlfriend in the dome. She dies. He is on the run and just showing up everywhere with his weapon looking for I am guessing a place to hide out. He had showed up looking for my brother at my house. Another day he shows up at another guy’s house while I was grabbing a sack. He tossed that hand cannon on the coffee table. Like threw it, careless and that big barrel was right aimed at me when it stopped. I was looking at it like that is the same he just killed that chick with. Left very quickly. Eventually they got him. Who knows what else happened in the process.

So here’s the next part of the story. Dude 2 is locked up in prison. As I stated earlier he got out of juvenile. He was an adult when with both crimes on the robbery. He shows up as a prisoner advocate for healthcare later in the news. He never paid a dime into any system in his life but wanted cancer treatment paid for the prison system. I believe he died or is a see I aye asset. The amount of drugs in my school in the 90s.

Dude # 2 has been released and I have been told he’s a butcher. Another one his fantasy going back to what I said he liked to cut bodies.

This a true story about acid trippers not acid tripping. All of this really occurred and I know this is mk ultra going on or redefined

Top Bottom