Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

After more research I think it's a carpet beatle, which is weird because I don't have carpet. All hard wood floors. I just hope there is not more of them.
They are the same family I think. "Skin beetles," usually aren't a problem unless it's an infestation. If it was a carpet beetle, check your windowsills. They are attracted to light so they will bang into your window trying to get out. If you find more, you may need to take action.

Pilted

Pilted

They are the same family I think. "Skin beetles," usually aren't a problem unless it's an infestation. If it was a carpet beetle, check your windowsills. They are attracted to light so they will bang into your window trying to get out. If you find more, you may need to take action.
Will need to give it a few days to see if I have anymore spots getting eaten. I have looked and haven't seen anymore. Hopefully it's the only one.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
After more research I think it's a carpet beatle, which is weird because I don't have carpet. All hard wood floors. I just hope there is not more of them.
My grows always have bugs, just more good thsn bad. It really brings out the terps like outdoor . Best of both worlds BUT very easy to fuck up if you don't understand what you are doing

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Big winds this morning. Makes me sheet me pants when I have to run thru that corridor. Being on a bike can lean you at an angle when a gust of wind slams you sideways. Blowing you out of your lane every mile or so. Scares me because I always think about the stunt man that rode to work on a bike and that day was windy. There were no houses built to at least buffer the swoop down. Gone are the tumble weeds I used to dodge or shatters to twigs you hit one.

Came home, looked for the feral cat in the backyard with chairs blown over, cushions flown here and there. Then I see the young indicas with a male blown down, leaves wilting. Balls still growing. He's as dead as that stuntman. Long live the nut sack.
Man I don’t what you just said man ,but it’s beautiful 🤣. Long live the sack!!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
This is my first time having any type of bug in the grow. I have been lucky so far.
Best tip from me for you is prior to entering your tent, wash hands, take off shoes, take off any Hoodie or outer clothing that was worn outside, be wary not to Track anything in from outside. Best not to go from outdoor to your tent directly and I don't let anyone near my tent either. Treat it like a clean room if you don't do living soil. Good luck

Leoman

Leoman

Does this look like the beginning of foxtailing? I think I got the nutrient situation under control. Been giving them straight RO water the last few feedings so they use up some of the excess I was seeing in the runoff. Runoff should have never been 2000 with plain 8 ppm water. I also raised the lights a bit.

I'm gonna be a fucking mess until the end. But learning a lot along the way.

Ft

This plant is supposed to have a 7 week flowering time and it's entering week 6 since flip. But it's from fastbuds so I'm expecting more like 9-10 weeks.

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Does this look like the beginning of foxtailing? I think I got the nutrient situation under control. Been giving them straight RO water the last few feedings so they use up some of the excess I was seeing in the runoff. Runoff should have never been 2000 with plain 8 ppm water. I also raised the lights a bit.

View attachment 2135431

This plant is supposed to have a 7 week flowering time and it's entering week 6 since flip. But it's from fastbuds so I'm expecting more like 9-10 weeks.
Looks pretty healthy to me, hard to tell if it’s foxtail, you would need a better look at the area around it, does it look like newer growth than what is around it?? Or is it just your buds bulking out?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Coffee…..a spliff
Another coffee and 2 more spliffs.
Happy Friday homies!!!
Keep wrecking and keep on keeping on.
👊🏻🤡
Someday ill mainline, too much veg time for my setup currently though and I would need to only grow 1 plant or I wouldn't have room. Wonder what I could pull though if I mainlined and really vegged her out, filled the tent with her... maybe I'll just do one outdoors this year ✌ 🐼
Bro, outdoor scrogs are fucking sweet with a mainlined plant…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

View attachment 2135431

Has to be genetic, the foxtailing would be more prionounced at the hottest point of the cola, looks proper as stated earlier.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I like the zip tie Capt.!! Split 2 of the last 3 and was thinking about vet wrap to prevent but zip ties are way simpler.
Oh yeah. If you have them long, you can really make them almost bullet proof and do a criss cross over itself. You almost create a turnbuckle. It happens under trellis alot too, once I started to be proactive in this regard, haven’t had any issues since.

Top Bottom