Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
For sure! Definitely winners in both of them I’m hoping with double the medium availabe plus increased feed I see bigger and denser colas on the cali blues, they were thinner and not as dense as the cali dream but I think they were on the verge of starving the whole run I usually feed light from seed until I see what they can handle

These girls can definitely take the extra feed rate so there gunna go all out this run
Oh definitely. She is a friggin pig no doubt.
But I roll exactly the same as you.
I always like to do a test run with new genetics to see the what the baseline perimeters are.

Then I nuke the piss outta them.
For posterity 👊🏻🤡

And bro cali d definitely stacks large.
I actually need to run that too. I miss it. Definitely a distinct flavor from that one….

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Amnesia Haze from Uptown Growlabs.. same?
Edit: I looked them both up real quick..and no not the same (or are they?). Super strains is a crossing between a Nevil’s haze with an Afghan and Uptowns is a descendant of Jamaican and Laotian strains and the Afghan Hawaiian. (Soma Seeds?)

Hly Shit... is that right? $3268 for 5 regular seeds of Amnesia from Super Strains?
Ya the regs are ridiculous. That does make me like them a little less. But there is the fems tho...

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Anybody cookin up some good food or festivities planned for St Patrick's day?

Got me thinkin about shepherds pie...🤤
Happy St Patrick’s day from the guy who puts the Mc in Fly I just put together a pot roast with some taters, carrots, celery, onions and garlic, a 2.7lb chuck roast all browned up properly with a bit of beef stock, a can of beer and a flavor packet of gravy. It’s all sitting in the Dutch oven on the stove simmering until supper time.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Hey y'all, soil question. I grow indoors, in FFOF with liquid nutrients to feed the plant when I water.

If I’m continuously adding nutrients to the soil, could the soil be used indefinitely?

Am I wrong in thinking that the soil/medium is just something to hold the root system and give stability to the plant?
Thanks. ✌️
So I think that the fox farm ocean forest and happy frog soils are amended, but that being said, unless you’re growing in a large pot like seven gallons and up, then the plants will use up the available nutrients in the soil and require fertilizer. So yeah it’s basically a growing medium after the plant has used up all the nutrients. Can you reuse it? Sure, I would probably flush it until the ec is low, and then you could either re amend with dry amendments or use a liquid based fertilizer for all future waterings.

Putthataway

Putthataway

Amnesia Haze from Uptown Growlabs.. same?
Edit: I looked them both up real quick..and no not the same (or are they?). Super strains is a crossing between a Nevil’s haze with an Afghan and Uptowns is a descendant of Jamaican and Laotian strains and the Afghan Hawaiian. (Soma Seeds?)

Hly Shit... is that right? $3268 for 5 regular seeds of Amnesia from Super Strains?
Dude AND they are 25 years old. What if they don’t pop? 🧻

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

So I think that the fox farm ocean forest and happy frog soils are amended, but that being said, unless you’re growing in a large pot like seven gallons and up, then the plants will use up the available nutrients in the soil and require fertilizer. So yeah it’s basically a growing medium after the plant has used up all the nutrients. Can you reuse it? Sure, I would probably flush it until the ec is low, and then you could either re amend with dry amendments or use a liquid based fertilizer for all future waterings.
Thats pretty much what I do with HF and OF and they'll carry a grow a good 4 to 5 weeks on their own. After that its time to add ferts. I dont reuse it tho, I toss it In the garden, my tomatoes and peppers love that shit 🍅

Putthataway

Putthataway

Thats pretty much what I do with HF and OF and they'll carry a grow a good 4 to 5 weeks on their own. After that its time to add ferts. I dont reuse it tho, I toss it In the garden, my tomatoes and peppers love that shit 🍅
I tossed used build a soil and of on my citrus tree and the tree had the smallest lemons it ever produced. I stopped that . Next season a brutal dry summer no rain or moisture poor tree looked dead. It still pumped of bigger lemons on that harvest.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Happy St Patrick’s day from the guy who puts the Mc in Fly I just put together a pot roast with some taters, carrots, celery, onions and garlic, a 2.7lb chuck roast all browned up properly with a bit of beef stock, a can of beer and a flavor packet of gravy. It’s all sitting in the Dutch oven on the stove simmering until supper time.
That sounds fantastic! haha i love a good pot roast

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

I tossed used build a soil and of on my citrus tree and the tree had the smallest lemons it ever produced. I stopped that . Next season a brutal dry summer no rain or moisture poor tree looked dead. It still pumped of bigger lemons on that harvest.
Wow sounds like the soil was the culprit. I donno, my maters and peps do better in areas where I dump my spent soil. Different variables maybe

Putthataway

Putthataway

IMG 0955

Leoman

Leoman

Had a conversation with my parents today and growing weed came up. They haven't smoked in probably 20-30 years, but when I said they can legally grow now they were open to it. They have 4 gardens in their back yard and own 20 acres so plenty of room.

I think I'll start my last gorilla cookies seed after this grow is harvested and take it over in spring. It's supposed to be a hearty outdoor strain and gets huge. Maybe one of the royal runtz too. I doubt they'll ever smoke it so hopefully they'll just give it to me when it's ready. lol

cpurola

cpurola

Add a little balsamic vinegar, it makes the whole house smell yummy. 😁

cpurola

cpurola

I think I'll start my last gorilla cookies seed after this grow is harvested and take it over in spring. It's supposed to be a hearty outdoor strain and gets huge. Maybe one of the royal runtz too. I doubt they'll ever smoke it so hopefully they'll just give it to me when it's ready. lol
"I doubt they'll ever smoke it so hopefully they'll just give it to me when it's ready. lol"

Don't bet on it. As soon as they tell their friends what they're growing....😉

Top Bottom