Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

I want to try and set it up soon. I don’t think I can successfully get it up with the other tent.

5x5 what ac affinity says with the light for flowering on the light I won. It’s heavy and hopefully it will fit in the room.
Nice man congrats! AC makes some nice stuff. I like to open the tent, lay the floor down, then start building the frame on top of it, kinda kike bb said. You'll fit it, get creative lol! Ive got a 2x3, 2x4, and a 4x8 crammed into a 15 x 8 room 🙂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I bought the 2x4 tent to be a closet grow and it didn’t fit in my closet. Close but bars were all warped. Apparently my closet was made with metric measurements. Same with the garage and my ceiling height. I am definitely thinking this tent will need to be placed in a different location. I measured here it should work in the room 👊🤡
It is also the light line gorilla tent which should have been smaller.
👊🏻🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I didn't cook but had corned beef and cabbage. Shepherd's pie sounds good.
Definitely doesn't need to be YOU doing the cooking. Lol getting in the spirits is all that's necessary.. literally and figuratively lol

What’s shepherds pie?
This:

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
The best is when you first get into tents, and you build it in a different room, then go to move it I. The spot you want it, only to realize it’s not fitting through the door. 😂😂😂

I know damned well I can’t be the only one hahahaaa.
First tent I ever got I had an idea it would fit incognito in the kitchen dining area.. 😂 😂 right....
PXL 20210821 021706858

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Oh definitely. She is a friggin pig no doubt.
But I roll exactly the same as you.
I always like to do a test run with new genetics to see the what the baseline perimeters are.

Then I nuke the piss outta them.
For posterity 👊🏻🤡

And bro cali d definitely stacks large.
I actually need to run that too. I miss it. Definitely a distinct flavor from that one….
I agree! Great flavor in her and she definitely stacked heavy

Average bud sizes for cali blues top and cali dream bottom 🤣 I have some bigger cali blues colas but only a few and about 1/2 the size of those CDs

Crazy enough being this close I still smell that blueberry from that little… well smaller bud lol

IMG 3004
IMG 3007
IMG 3008

Latest posts

Top Bottom