Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It’s my first time.
To say I’m fucking excited is an understatement, @Mikedin really brought it last time he ran it.
@SchwiftyGrower has rocked that strain like wields some lost form of hippie alchemical cannabis presto shit.
Hell that goes for the both of them.
The flower dhots in the last couple weeks I have seen, phenomenal.
I predict fat frosty colas.....👊

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Well shit I’m surprised by this, I thought I was going to have to pop more beans but there’s some signs of life on mars, so far 4/6 Pineapple Express have popped. Still 0/4 sour diesel, 0/1 super lemon haze, 0/12 of some possible skywalker kush.

Leoman

Leoman

I emptied my dehumidifier last light before bed and forgot to turn it back on. According to the app it got up to 76.6%, and was over 70 for 6 hours. 🙀

Hoping that little time didn't cause any bud rot being one plant is really close to harvest. I have a ton of airflow (3 circulating fans, exhaust and intake). Probably fan overkill for a 3x3.

Anyway, happy Easter. Looks like the bunny didn't bring me a basket.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I emptied my dehumidifier last light before bed and forgot to turn it back on. According to the app it got up to 76.6%, and was over 70 for 6 hours. 🙀

Hoping that little time didn't cause any bud rot being one plant is really close to harvest. I have a ton of airflow (3 circulating fans, exhaust and intake). Probably fan overkill for a 3x3.

Anyway, happy Easter. Looks like the bunny didn't bring me a basket.
All will be well homie!
No worries. 6 hours won’t do anything.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well shit I’m surprised by this, I thought I was going to have to pop more beans but there’s some signs of life on mars, so far 4/6 Pineapple Express have popped. Still 0/4 sour diesel, 0/1 super lemon haze, 0/12 of some possible skywalker kush.
View attachment 2142519View attachment 2142520View attachment 2142521View attachment 2142522
So when I do these big runs, I usually at week 3 will give up on an unpopped seed, then I just toss the dirt into other pots.

I have had seeds popping from 5 weeks ago in the top crust of 4 plants. Keep having to dig them out and pot them.

Crazy, but some seeds stay in that fuck off leave me alone way of doing things. Lil fuckers.

Last edited:
P

Putthataway

BE RIGHT THERE!
I love an absurd spliff every now and again.
When cypress hill released hits from the bong I saw them in concert and they had a giant grafixx bong bigger than the stage puffing smoke. It was pretty cool. That concert was something else. They had police patting down everyone at the gates. Huge trash cans full of what they found. No arrests just dump it in the trash. My friend got 12 blunts through. It didn’t matter anyway it got passed never to be seen again, followed by a continuation of a joint or a blunt being passed by a stranger. I would never smoke one these days but it was cool back then.

Top Bottom