Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Just plan on the size Dublin
☘️☘️☘️
I Think 2-3 weeks from now is a pretty good time to flip then going to fill the shit outta this tent😆👊
I also got a dwc plant that survived rot as a youngling and is now mature enough to be flipped im just waiting for my new Viparspectra xs1500 Pro🤩
IMG 4163

P

Putthataway

Odele’ amigos! I put in some work, removed some stuff out the grow room and went to town trying to get this 5x5 tent in. It’s tighter than a nuns cunt in there. Goal is to not break the 2X4 down and keep it in the room for harvest. Which today is day 60. I am really tempted to just put the light in but this thing is hard to move around.
IMG 1145
IMG 1145
IMG 1146
IMG 1144
I can’t even get the whole thing in a picture.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thank you, I think I am going to run at least one of theses outside this year. I just got a few new clones, so hoping to test them outside to. It's going to be a really busy summer 😁
You know damned well you best be dropping updates on that here. I can’t wait to see those trichs in the morning sun…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Odele’ amigos! I put in some work, removed some stuff out the grow room and went to town trying to get this 5x5 tent in. It’s tighter than a nuns cunt in there. Goal is to not break the 2X4 down and keep it in the room for harvest. Which today is day 60. I am really tempted to just put the light in but this thing is hard to move around.View attachment 2148531View attachment 2148531View attachment 2148532View attachment 2148533I can’t even get the whole thing in a picture.
Wonderful problem to have. You know, I used to run a 2x2 on its side on top of a 2x4 as a nursery for seedlings and clones…..could still use it to dry, maybe get some 1/8inch nettings and make a drying hammock. An idea for ya…..

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I’d imagine something like this.
You can grow one laying on its side all day, add a trellis and a plant will find a way. There are folks who do cylindrical grows to maximize available space and yeild with less.
Some of the rigs are incredibly large. Been around 20 or so years. Essentially sideways grows…….
IMG 2343

I grew this one a few years ago tilted at a 45 degree angle just to see what would happen. I think it was a mother of berries crossed with a bushman kush. Had a phase where I grew in one gallon fabric pots organically.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
View attachment 2148633
I grew this one a few years ago tilted at a 45 degree angle just to see what would happen. I think it was a mother of berries crossed with a bushman kush. Had a phase where I grew in one gallon fabric pots organically.
Too cool really. They will find a way no matter what. Makes me want to do that for shits and gigs……

Top Bottom