Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
This hits too close to home, just spent the last two and half hours in urgent care to find out that I have “doctors words” “a massive yeast infection in my arm pits” and I’m not even up to my neck in dirty pussy like you’d expect. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone but I’m pretty fucking miserable over here…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Damn dude! Hang in there, that doesnt sound fun! You gonna make some bread though?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Damn dude! Hang in there, that doesnt sound fun! You gonna make some bread though?
I’m going to make an effort to stop itching my pits with filthy hands while working my ass off 🤣🤣🤣🤣. The amount of restraint I’ve had to use over the past four days to not scratch an itch, it’s like poison ivy without the oozing blisters, at first I thought it was poison ivy. Not fun, but at least I got some good medicine to treat it. I’m not a grubby dude, but I don’t have access to running water some days during work which presents some challenges in the health department. Fucking learning experience is all I can say.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I’m going to make an effort to stop itching my pits with filthy hands while working my ass off 🤣🤣🤣🤣. The amount of restraint I’ve had to use over the past four days to not scratch an itch, it’s like poison ivy without the oozing blisters, at first I thought it was poison ivy. Not fun, but at least I got some good medicine to treat it. I’m not a grubby dude, but I don’t have access to running water some days during work which presents some challenges in the health department. Fucking learning experience is all I can say.
That sounds awful man! baby powder!! ; ) i used to use that on my everything when I was out in industry!

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

This hits too close to home, just spent the last two and half hours in urgent care to find out that I have “doctors words” “a massive yeast infection in my arm pits” and I’m not even up to my neck in dirty pussy like you’d expect. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone but I’m pretty fucking miserable over here…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I fix you 👹
121523 T140975 RU WGK4C 16oz ALT 08

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That sucks fam, they know what would have caused it?

Putthataway

Putthataway

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

That sucks fam, they know what would have caused it?
I leave for work in thirty degree weather wearing four upper layers lately it’s getting into the low sixty’s and I was pushing hard without taking the layers off, soaked in sweat for six hours straight and kept itching my pits, hadn’t washed my hands and had created a micro environment for candida fungus to flourish, itching exposed skin and my pits were inoculated with a fungus that feeds off sugar or amino acids I think, it’s a common fungus that exists in our digestive tract and the skin surface, but it’s numbers are kept in check normally I created a perfect environment with the perspiration and layers holding heat and moisture then raked it in with dirty hands, I’d also been petting a pair of yellow labs earlier that day too. Bottom line is I should have taken layers off and cleaned my hands more frequently. I wish it was a better story than that, nope I’m just an old dirty bastard

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So one of my favorites songs on that album, I still tell people on the reg, I HATE shower days
I love fat mike and the idiots. FREEDUMB like a shopping cart on the heavy petting zoo record was my anthem for quite a while.
awesome post. It’s crazy that album is what 89? 90? Fuck man……

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I leave for work in thirty degree weather wearing four upper layers lately it’s getting into the low sixty’s and I was pushing hard without taking the layers off, soaked in sweat for six hours straight and kept itching my pits, hadn’t washed my hands and had created a micro environment for candida fungus to flourish, itching exposed skin and my pits were inoculated with a fungus that feeds off sugar or amino acids I think, it’s a common fungus that exists in our digestive tract and the skin surface, but it’s numbers are kept in check normally I created a perfect environment with the perspiration and layers holding heat and moisture then raked it in with dirty hands, I’d also been petting a pair of yellow labs earlier that day too. Bottom line is I should have taken layers off and cleaned my hands more frequently. I wish it was a better story than that, nope I’m just an old dirty bastard
Big baby Jesus? Osiris?
Dirt mcgurt
Motha fucking BROOKLYN ZOO?

Rip a zero fucks given dude. He was most certainly “1of1”

Wu tang is for the chillrens 🤣👊🏻🤡

Putthataway

Putthataway

So one of my favorites songs on that album, I still tell people on the reg, I HATE shower days
I love fat mike and the idiots. FREEDUMB like a shopping cart on the heavy petting zoo record was my anthem for quite a while.
awesome post. It’s crazy that album is what 89? 90? Fuck man……
I don’t remember anything else in that album, freedumb I member.

Top Bottom