Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Goodmorning everyone 😆👊
Thinking about flipping very soon😍
IMG 4174

Z

Zab

Do you guys make sure to only put de-chlorinated water in the humidifier?
I have a RO and I just use tap, I dont know about chlorine, but i think its calcium that will leave white residue on items or in this case plants, I would expect the chlorine to just evaporate. I just sanitize the humidifier once I start to feel or see any build up or if not in use.

If unsure you can always use distilled or ro water

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I have a RO and I just use tap, I dont know about chlorine, but i think its calcium that will leave white residue on items or in this case plants, I would expect the chlorine to just evaporate. I just sanitize the humidifier once I start to feel or see any build up or if not in use.

If unsure you can always use distilled or ro water
Its 100% Calcium i have very hard water and i use RO water for plants and humidifier take a look at this you can still see some of it on the lid
IMG 4176
IMG 4177

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Bro be careful doing that, I was a genius years ago and did the same with amoxicillin.
It almost killed man. They use COMPLETELY different fillers in fish antibiotics. Depend on where they are originally from as well as what’s legal in said country, has waaaaaay different standards then us. I got buckled by toxic pills. Learned the fuck outta that lesson homie. Be careful bro please.
Fun fact about the cannadida fungus, which is a common type of yeast. It’s kept in check by bacteria and the easiest way for it to flourish is when someone takes antibiotics.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Here too. So I got one of those countertop water distillers on Amazon.
Rovsun 1.6 Gallon Distiller
Works, but has to be cleaned out often so the minerals don't build up and destroy it.
(went through lots of coffee makers, 'cause I was too lazy to clean them.)
That seems like a wise investment, I’ve killed a few humidifiers in my day by not using distilled water. I recently bought a nice ac infinity humidifier and should probably get one of these, I see a 1.1 gallon rovsun for $60 on Amazon. I like the idea of making my own rather than having to keep some in constant supply.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey daily howdy from a clown! 👊🏻🤡
Howdy you lunatics you.
Have a great Monday, avoid catching a case of those. Die guarding the royal red stapler.
Kidnap a lemur and teach it to steal mail.
Some civil disobedience is a good thing, and lemur havoc has built in plausible deniability.

You’re welcome.
I hate shower days.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Growing up in California and going through the education system I definitely had a couple of those teachers along the way. LOVED THEM🤪 school sucked and they just made the day better : )
Mine was named mr shwartz, that fucking dude was 1000 steps ahead of his own lesson. Always had a dead pin on his lapel and had a grand total of two suits, you know damn well he never washed them.
Certified nut bag.

My kind of people. 🤣

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hey daily howdy from a clown! 👊🏻🤡
Howdy you lunatics you.
Have a great Monday, avoid catching a case of those. Die guarding the royal red stapler.
Kidnap a lemur and teach it to steal mail.
Some civil disobedience is a good thing, and lemur havoc has built in plausible deniability.

You’re welcome.
I hate shower days.
Morning Capt!

by the way if anyone is from Utah, this ain't my fault... "Tumblemageddon"

Top Bottom