Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Here we got before and after pics looking hella fire😆👊
IMG 4208
IMG 4210

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Hey there crazy people.
Have a great morning. It’s the only hangover
I will ever enjoy.
I would like to wish a hearty and happy 421
For all those who llived.
There was a moment yesterday where I truly thought I wouldn’t be able to hack it…..
but like a boxcar and a bum.
SIMPATICO
Now we go out to what is left of my house and put a list together for my insurance company.

The deductible is going to blow.
Why the hell isn’t there full coverage 420 insurance? Shaq would be able to sell the shit out of that, 🤣👊🏻🤡
I wasted some cash last night,definitely too high to drive and too high to eat healthy either, found this in my DoorDash bag at the bottom. 🤣🤣🤣

TreeBee

TreeBee

I don’t think I even touched any Indica yesterday I just smoked sativas all day and into the early morning light. I had some set aside for sleeping purposes and eventually I just passed out with out any.
If I am being honest I am ususally in bed around 9:30-10pm. Old work habit to be up at the ass crack of dawn and though I don't do the job anymore I still like my quiet mornings. I used to be up at 4AM now I sleep in until 6AM when my dogs wake me up because they are "starving" they have kibble 24/7 but they get squishy food starving. 🤦‍♀️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I am about to apply peanut butter to my toast. It’s too early for quantum theory. 😅

unless, you and your peanut butter are just a physical representation of two wildly different versions of yourself and the bread/soul inversion paradox theorem dictates it may not be peanut butter in other dimensions you are spreading. but one thing will be fundamentally the same, your decision on whether you should have chunky or smooth here and now……..this moment of decisive action is infinite man, it’s pretty badass to know that peanut butter is amazing huh?
after that, it’s all binary code.

Better be chunky.
And I am so Gatdamned full of shit my eyes should be brown, 🤌🏻

TreeBee

TreeBee

unless, you and your peanut butter are just a physical representation of two wildly different versions of yourself and the bread/soul inversion paradox theorem dictates it may not be peanut butter in other dimensions you are spreading. but one thing will be fundamentally the same, your decision on whether you should have chunky or smooth here and now……..this moment of decisive action is infinite man, it’s pretty badass to know that peanut butter is amazing huh?
after that, it’s all binary code.

Better be chunky.
And I am so Gatdamned full of shit my eyes should be brown, 🤌🏻
I feel like you have done a solid amount of psychedelics in your time. 😅

Images
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I feel like you have done a solid amount of psychedelics in your time. 😅
You have no idea.
I’m a major DMT fan. I brew it from time to time, only at my vaca house in the moon tho.
I grow mushies to microdose.
I eat a lot for therapy too.
LSD and I don’t see eye to eye these days, my bones these days hate a night of that robotic feeling wacky juice.
But I’m a fan of DMT bong rips at the peak of 4-5 grams. It’s beautiful, and they are always so nice there. glitter bombs of love and nifty homies. Toucans and Aztec shaman.

It gets real when I swap over there for a 15 minute jaunt to the end of the galaxy.
It’s the purest most real shit ever. The coolest part is the fact that the entire experience is you manifesting the unlimited beauty, the moment Doesn’t exist if you don’t smoke it, our minds are fucking amazing. All that DMT is, removal of the blinders, a destroyer of ego, and peace for the soul. It’s a catalyst to what we already know on a subconscious level made manifest, we don’t entirely suck as a species, but I’m wholly convinced that because Randy fucking marsh hid the space cash from the intergalactic police. And then Split with all the super powers it just ain’t time yet.
I mean fuck I wanted to meet some fucking cool ass alien motherfuckers with a predisposition to party that I could listen to my bootleg dead tapes with. So thank the shamans of the South America that they figured out magically how to combine a vine and a root to at least give us a tour of what’s out there. Like, how they know to combine those? Man. Hahahaha

Im fully down for some window panes or a fatty ten strip. Fuck it. 👊🏻🤡

TreeBee

TreeBee

You have no idea.
I’m a major DMT fan. I brew it from time to time, only at my vaca house in the moon tho.
LSD and I don’t see eye to eye these days, my bones these days hate a night of that robotic feeling wacky juice.
But I’m a fan of DMT bong rips at the peak of 4-5 grams. It’s beautiful, and they are always so nice there. glitter bombs of love and nifty homies. Toucans and Aztec shaman.

It gets real when I swap over there for a 15 minute jaunt to the end of the galaxy.
It’s the purest most real shit ever. The coolest part is the fact that the entire experience is you manifesting the unlimited beauty, the moment Doesn’t exist if you don’t smoke it, our minds are fucking amazing. All that DMT is, removal of the blinders, a destroyer of ego, and peace for the soul. It’s a catalyst to what we already know on a subconscious level made manifest, we don’t entirely suck as a species, but I’m wholly convinced that because Randy fucking marsh hid the space cash from the intergalactic police. And then Split with all the super powers it just ain’t time yet.
I mean fuck I wanted to meet some fucking cool ass alien motherfuckers with a predisposition to party that I could listen to my bootleg dead tapes with. So thank the shamans of the South America that they figured out magically how to combine a vine and a root to at least give us a tour of what’s out there. Like, how they know to combine those? Man. Hahahaha

You should do a podcast. I feel like I would understand at least half of it and it would be entertaining 100% of the time.

Also blessed be the flying spaghetti monster 🍝
R'amen

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You should do a podcast. I feel like I would understand at least half of it and it would be entertaining 100% of the time.

Also blessed be the flying spaghetti monster 🍝
R'amen
I’m ordained, legit .
I would love to, but I would need homies,
Like everyone. For science.
Can I come back in the trainwreck you guys? I like to wreck trains too...
Captain I still have a tab open on walkingherbs looking at that root bark. Maybe someday we could discuss your method if I'm feelin ready.
absofuckinglootaly doodaly doo.
Really man, it’s worth it. Mental health is mental wealth.

and you are always allowed back.
👊🏻🤡

GregTheAlien

GregTheAlien

You have no idea.

Dancing elves

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Here's what I got goin on in the 4x8 currently

View attachment 2154745
Great, beautiful and clean.
Im all about a nice clean rig.
Them ladies look wonderful man
I have a dwc rig in a box somewhere.
And a bushel of automation gear.
I’ve had plans for a while. I just feel the size of my house + being in the swamp, and the ridiculous amount of humidity here all year, that I would be getting angry more than I need too, plus I’d have to start making my wife and I sleep like bats hanging from the ceiling 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
I just like to have dirt under my nails. Or engine grease.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

I never saw those before, just looked them up. Pretty neat, how are you liking them?
I absolutely love the air cubes. I do both soil and hydro and gotta say, its the lowest maintenance and fastest producing set up I've ever seen. It only needs cleaned between runs. No emptying the res, no chillers, no ph swings, it just produces consistent results 👍

I can make another vid showing in detail how the set up works if anyone is interested

Top Bottom