Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

This shit just appeared on one of my buds looking like nanners to you?View attachment 2170948
the ones in the buds like that, are kinda tricky to pick out. like canna said i think they pollenate right away, being in the buds them self. if your picking them out and dont want seed. check for more showing up again. water on your finger tips should help, when your picking them off👍

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
the ones in the buds like that, are kinda tricky to pick out. like canna said i think they pollenate right away, being in the buds them self. if your picking them out and dont want seed. check for more showing up again. water on your finger tips should help, when your picking them off👍
Good call cheese, moisture keeps the pollen from spreading when you remove them

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I live north Alabama. About 2 ish hours from Murfreesboro. Tennessee is a decent spot to live. Cost of living is a bit higher than Alabama but has some pretty spots
I was looking at Alabama where it borders Tennessee as well. It's beautiful and if we were 10 years younger we'd probably already have moved. My wife has been very sick twice now in the past 10 years. Last year June she spent a week in the hospital with blood sugar that should have killed her. Didn't know she was diabetic. She'd been sick with the flu since Dec 2022 thru April 23. She had lost a lot of weight. Really should have lost her. In Sept 2017 she got the flu for 3 months. Upper respatory infection. Could have lost her then. AND she's been sick in bed the past few days, flu like symptoms AND AND today is her Bday. I've had her taking zinc and she's feeling better. I believe it was the undiagnosed diabetes that kept her body from fighting the viruses.

There there's me. Days my back hurts so bad I can't put socks on. I'll have weeks like that from time to time and getting up to the garden is extremely difficult so unless we find the fountain of youth I'm afraid we're stuck here, but it could be worse😉

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1715698893531

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thanks mann i used a tweezer so i only touched the nanner too not the bud hope it will turn out fire thoo👊😆
the harlequin (cbd) i grew did that but i only found a few seeds, i said it the first time i grew it and the second time as well, it had such beautiful trichomes and solid buds,.. wish it had high thc,..
for looks it’s in my top 3,..
i grew it for a friend those times,..

Rama777

Rama777

the harlequin (cbd) i grew did that but i only found a few seeds, i said it the first time i grew it and the second time as well, it had such beautiful trichomes and solid buds,.. wish it had high thc,..
for looks it’s in my top 3,..
i grew it for a friend those times,..
Where’d you get the seeds? I have people bugging me to grow some weak strains..

Top Bottom