Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
what state are you in?

My wife was a band geek. That’s probably why she makes alot more money than me. When you are talking championships those kids are on point.

I tried learning the guitar 3 times. I can play redemption song, paint it black, and like half of wish you were here 🤣
Tejas

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I want to shout it from the mountain tops 😂
I know the feeling I kinda went nuts telling folks about the shit.

It’s the amazing versatility of it.

31 different stains I have had zero complaints out of my plants. It’s also rad watching the 2 days after feed the growth is explosive.
It’s worth its weight in gold that’s for damned sure!

RICOLA!!!!!😂

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

You guys have salmon in the NE?
Yes we have a very small or dwindling population of wild Atlantic salmon, which unlike pacific salmon they return to the sea after they spawn instead of dying. Logging and dam building almost wiped them out completely. Landlocked Salmon are technically a subspecies that were created by the building of dams on rivers that had migratory populations of salmon. Sadly most of the cold water fisheries in New England are supplemented with stocked fish.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So ignore the God Part of you arent Christian, but look into this guy's tours, they are amazing. This is a taste, but eden garden tours is legit. Can't fuck with nature 💪
Wood chip ground cover is 🔥 it doesn't rob nitrogen unless you till it in. No till all day

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

I know the feeling I kinda went nuts telling folks about the shit.

It’s the amazing versatility of it.

31 different stains I have had zero complaints out of my plants. It’s also rad watching the 2 days after feed the growth is explosive.
It’s worth its weight in gold that’s for damned sure!

RICOLA!!!!!😂
So how u guys mixing up ur feed? I use 5 gallon jugs and could never get the stuff completely broken down, always had chunks floating around. That's basically why I went back to liquid..

Z

Zab

So how u guys mixing up ur feed? I use 5 gallon jugs and could never get the stuff completely broken down, always had chunks floating around. That's basically why I went back to liquid..
I am going to start using this starting next week. I have read that people said they changed the formula and its harder to mix, now, so they stated using a coffee grinder to grind it then mix it.
I am going to mix some up tomorrow so will try the coffee grinder and mix it with either a wine whip or paint whip attached to a cordless drill.

@Captspaulding I have the one part, the sea-kelp, and will be getting the bloom shortly. I am not sure if the two part is a better product though I will let the Cap pipe in on that. Also I am not sure of his regime.

The plants I already have going atm I was planning on switching over from GH trio, however I am not sure if thats a good idea or not.
I guess I'll see how the gorilla C👀kies crumble😄

leroygreen

leroygreen

Today we will go with train wrecking your day.

My aunt owned a Chihuahua named Gooper and some cats. One day when a cat went to the litter box to go number 2 Gooper followed and was observed with mouth wide open as the cat pooped into his mouth. Needless to say everyone started gagging and laughing it caused a chain reaction. To this day the image is fresh. It really was a riot as people gagging getting sick themselves but still laughing at what they jey saw.

TreeBee

TreeBee

Today we will go with train wrecking your day.

My aunt owned a Chihuahua named Gooper and some cats. One day when a cat went to the litter box to go number 2 Gooper followed and was observed with mouth wide open as the cat pooped into his mouth. Needless to say everyone started gagging and laughing it caused a chain reaction. To this day the image is fresh. It really was a riot as people gagging getting sick themselves but still laughing at what they jey saw.
First post of the day I see....I should just go back to bed lmao 🤣

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

What fertilizer lines/fill in the blank do you guys use? I build a super soil personally. Just curious 🤔
Yes I also build a super soil, starting with equal parts of peat moss/ earthworm castings/ pumice and or perlite. Then I mix in some dry amendments ie Gaia green, or build a soil craft blend (currently running both side by side, but with different strains). Then I use a 12 seed cover crop and will let it grow for a few weeks before transplanting my seedlings into the soil.
I usually stick to water only for the most part but I do use recharge every week or two, and the occasional earthworm castings tea.
IMG 5397

I’ve also been using some coco and perlite 2:1 ratio in one gallon fabric pots with a new to me (sorta) Neptune’s Harvest
Liquid line. These are autoflowers that I wasn’t even expecting to germinate. Also I give them some cal mag by fox farm.

IMG 5395
IMG 5396

Latest posts

Top Bottom