Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BB22

BB22

I agree! It’s never too late to lst, or cropping, I have cropped plants 7 weeks into flower. As long as you are careful like brother @coolslayer said, and use some sturdy chiropractic bending, you can absolutely get a handle on it. But it always comes down to what you are comfortable doing.
Hey Capt, I’ve seen you post this picture or something similar before. Could you explain why? I’m assuming because it was getting too close to the light? Also, could you explain the process? Like, do you crush the fibers and then just bend it? Thanks.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey Capt, I’ve seen you post this picture or something similar before. Could you explain why? I’m assuming because it was getting too close to the light? Also, could you explain the process? Like, do you crush the fibers and then just bend it? Thanks.
Yeah man! In the space I had them in, I had a lot of plants I had been nurturing in one gallon pots. A way to control size imo. But I also had a 20 gallon tote that I had to fill with dirt so I could plant the 8 clones I had left over. I ran out of pots, and this guy wasn’t going to buy more 😂 at the same time I thought it would be interesting to plant all 8 of those together. To a: annoy some folks (😈) and b: to see if I could finish them in that circumstance, I see people lose their minds over multiple plants in The same pot. Thing was, it was a mishmash of strains, like 3 different In the one tote so 2 of the clones stretched waaaaaay too much, so I cropped them over, to make them fit into the lights footprint. I’d rather have some swoll sideways colas, than some under developed colas. That’s the long and short of it. My main point being, you can do whatever you want to them, when you want too, as long as you aren’t crazy about it. When I do it, I will pinch the area, roll my fingers a bit crushing the stalk primarily on the side I want to bend the stalk to. I try to not just crush the stalk altogether. It keeps uptake rolling while it heals, no harm no foul. I wasn’t that it was too close, it was passed the light altogether…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I can make a video the next time I do it, I’ll link it to you.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Might make myself a little salad
20230828 134101

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Now that you mention pesto………that would probably work in a mix…..canna pesto. I bet that was tasty!
Definitely! Next time i top it should be more substantial. These 14 tops turn to 28.... then 54! Pesto is on my list of things to make. Maybe a chimichuri even

Lockebox

Lockebox

I agree! It’s never too late to lst, or cropping, I have cropped plants 7 weeks into flower. As long as you are careful like brother @coolslayer said, and use some sturdy chiropractic bending, you can absolutely get a handle on it. But it always comes down to what you are comfortable doing.
Love a good Knuck 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Man, these okie x cman and pbb x cman are really amazing. Growing like crazy. Love it, I also have a tw x t1000, biker bitch and gelato.
With the blue dream and blue berry og. 7 strains, I plan to clone all of them. I will be having extras. I’m thinking I’m gonna have to do some Halloween blessings around the farm…..

IMG 8516
IMG 8519
IMG 8518
IMG 8517

Latest posts

Top Bottom