Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaJack

GanjaJack

And then Roy fucking jones happened……

I lived around the corner from where he went to school, when he went to school. I have never seen a single one of his fights. I know nothing about MMA.

I did mistakenly think that Connor would whoop that ass though.... but, the Money man won the match.

Let's face it, Connor would fucking kill that guy in a MMA match though.

I wouldn't fuck with Floyd Mayweather though, not even on a good day when he's in his 70's.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I lived around the corner from where he went to school, when he went to school. I have never seen a single one of his fights. I know nothing about MMA.

I did mistakenly think that Connor would whoop that ass though.... but, the Money man won the match.

Let's face it, Connor would fucking kill that guy in a MMA match though.
Love him or hate him, his highlight reel is fucking impeccable man. Mayweather was a freak. I hate to say it……..he’s imo, the best to ever do it. He just ruined everyone. His pull counter is the nicest defensive maneuver I’ve ever seen in boxing. His hit list is unreal, he whooped everyone. I did think if Connor connected it was lights out, but that was it. Mayweather is just different.
Roy jones, was also a monster, a taunting fighter. I hated him for it, but he got belts in so many different classes you can’t deny him….

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Love him or hate him, his highlight reel is fucking impeccable man. Mayweather was a freak. I hate to say it……..he’s imo, the best to ever do it. He just ruined everyone. His pull counter is the nicest defensive maneuver I’ve ever seen in boxing. His hit list is unreal, he whooped everyone. I did think if Connor connected it was lights out, but that was it. Mayweather is just different.
Roy jones, was also a monster, a taunting fighter. I hated him for it, but he got belts in so many different classes you can’t deny him….

Mayweather has that eye hand coordination thing that they say that Babe Ruth had, same as Hank Aaron had. There's a name for it but I don't recall it off hand.

Combine that with knowledge about the human body, pressure points, along side of fight reels of your opponents to exploit those points...

This guys a genius. He knows his opponents can not react defensively to the speed of his hands and he can do both.

I bet he's terrible to play "Slaps" with, LOL!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Mayweather has that eye hand coordination thing that they say that Babe Ruth had, same as Hank Aaron had. There's a name for it but I don't recall it off hand.

Combine that with knowledge about the human body, pressure points, along side of fight reels of your opponents to exploit those points...

This guys a genius. He knows his opponents can not react defensively to the speed of his hands and he can do both.
hey man! Thx for chewing the fat a bit on the sweet science man. Alls I know is, if I had to square up with any of the men mentioned, I’m throwing 2 boxing gloves worth of joints and splitting man, with Tyson I would have a slight shot at surviving hahahaha

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

The Macgregor vs Mayweather fight kind of reminded me of the old school arguments when we all used to watch the Men of Steel competitions.

The body builders vs the weight lifters.

Weight lifters usually won.

Lou Ferrigno was massive back then.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The Macgregor vs Mayweather fight kind of reminded me of the old school arguments when we all used to watch the Men of Steel competitions.

The body builders vs the weight lifters.

Weight lifters usually won.

Lou Ferrigno was massive back then.
Good lord man, Lou was a beast. That whole generation of lifters was different.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Explain please.
Is that 1 plant per pot or 3 per pot?
How old?
1 plant per pot. Just some chopping and bending.

I topped them 1 time before those pics. Then i did some LST. Bent them at the stem a little mote than half way up. And used some foam and wires to spread out all of the bud sites. The LST allows more air and light to hit the lower bud sites. Topping breaks the apical dominance (causes them to grow out instead of up) and doubles the colas at each point it is topped.

Topped again today.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I paid for that Connor Mayfield fight. I feel like I got ripped off. I feel like they knew they were ripping me off. I feel like they all got paid. Bummer
So that night, I’m watching the fight…..I’m enjoying it, getting a bit frustrated, but I’m listing to the rain, boy, it really coming down….another round goes by….still raining like crazy, I’m still watching intently, I start to hear my cats outside at the door meowing like crazy, I open up, look down, my cats are practically swimming. I swoop them up, go back and tell wifey, guess what? We’re about to flood….no sooner that I got back out to the living room the water was already coming in. Mayweather vs mcgregor, also the night hurricane Harvey flooded my house……lost my crop and a 1967 rogers drumkit…..what a fucking night…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

I topped them 1 time before those pics. Then i did some LST. Bent them at the stem a little mote than half way up. And used some foam and wires to spread out all of the bud sites. The LST allows more air and light to hit the lower bud sites. Topping breaks the apical dominance (causes them to grow out instead of up) and doubles the colas at each point it is topped.

Topped again today.
making them killer strides friend!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

making them killer strides friend!
Thanks! Once these tops start growing back hydra style I'll have a better idea of the canopy layout.

Luckily you gave that super-cropping refresher earlier today. Think i might test it out of some of the branches that don't want to stop creepin up on the other bud sites. Maybe by the weekend, or early next week.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks! Once these tops start growing back hydra style I'll have a better idea of the canopy layout.

Luckily you gave that super-cropping refresher earlier today. Think i might test it out of some of the branches that don't want to stop creepin up on the other bud sites. Maybe by the weekend, or early next week.
It’s a bold strategy, but I say god speed soldier. 💪🏻

BB22

BB22

I’ve lived in the mid Atlantic VA/NC coast since the mid 90s . I hear you on that hurricane business 😳🤣

Don’t remember the name of the storm. Mid 90s. Fucking neighbor let his trampoline smash into my living room at about 3 AM with hurricane wind and rain.

We were not friendly
So that night, I’m watching the fight…..I’m enjoying it, getting a bit frustrated, but I’m listing to the rain, boy, it really coming down….another round goes by….still raining like crazy, I’m still watching intently, I start to hear my cats outside at the door meowing like crazy, I open up, look down, my cats are practically swimming. I swoop them up, go back and tell wifey, guess what? We’re about to flood….no sooner that I got back out to the living room the water was already coming in. Mayweather vs mcgregor, also the night hurricane Harvey flooded my house……lost my crop and a 1967 rogers drumkit…..what a fucking night…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’ve lived in the mid Atlantic VA/NC coast since the mid 90s . I hear you on that hurricane business 😳🤣

Don’t remember the name of the storm. Mid 90s. Fucking neighbor let his trampoline smash into my living room at about 3 AM with hurricane wind and rain.

We were not friendly
Hahaha! My exs mom, had a neighbors entire 2 car carport get cart wheeled on top of her house during Hurricane Ike, come to find, the neighbor never bolted it in……that was wild..

BB22

BB22

Want to hear some real stoopid stuff lol?

My daughter was like 8. I kept the aluminum legs off that trampoline……

My daughter told his daughter, “my daddy has the legs to your trampoline, and you can’t ever have them back.!!! “ lol 😀

Hahaha! My exs mom, had a neighbors entire 2 car carport get cart wheeled on top of her house during Hurricane Ike, come to find, the neighbor never bolted it in……that was wild..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Want to hear some real stoopid stuff lol?

My daughter was like 8. I kept the aluminum legs off that trampoline……

My daughter told his daughter, “my daddy has the legs to your trampoline, and you can’t ever have them back.!!! “ lol 😀
Now there’s a sucker for every suit sir, how much are you willing to pay me for your legs? I gotta say. After the conversation me and the side of my house had, I’m thinking you’re really going to have to make it worth our while….yes. I am very high right now…..😂✌️

TLOnewbie

TLOnewbie

Topped again today.
Thank you
Learning all the time

TLOnewbie

TLOnewbie

No
No
That's the opposite of good Captain
But
The memories
That's what you remember
The thrill
The heart
Good on you Captain

Latest posts

Top Bottom