Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I've always wanted to try one of these new style LED lights that everyone's hyping about lol. I haven't had the money to upgrade any of my equipment in years, though. So glad I got in to the Amazon Vine program. I've literally accumulated over 20,000 dollars worth of really good stuff from that program so far this year.
That is nuts! One thing that may or may not help in your LED journey. If you crank the power up to max, the blues and reds spike. Be careful not to crank it for the seedlings. Almost fried mine. Also seems to get them hungry for mag.

The captain is def the guy whose brain youd want to pick on that front! He is the one who let me in on the secret to why my plants hated me at first

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That is nuts! One thing that may or may not help in your LED journey. If you crank the power up to max, the blues and reds spike. Be careful not to crank it for the seedlings. Almost fried mine. Also seems to get them hungry for mag.

The captain is def the guy whose brain youd want to pick on that front! He is the one who let me in on the secret to why my plants hated me at first
there is a curve, but ol @Deadstill that man is gonna crush it with that thing.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
link me that shit, what do you have to do? Fuck, I want 20 racks worth of free rad shit……
I’m humbled brother. Yet again. Honestly man, you really have the knack. It’s great to see the differences a couple of weeks can do man. can’t wait till you get to flip. You’re gonna love that.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
link me that shit, what do you have to do? Fuck, I want 20 racks worth of free rad shit……
It's an invite only program. Basically there is a ton of stuff you can choose to order and you have to review said item. I never even heard of the program before, but one day while skimming through my spam folder in my e-mail, I saw this "invitation" from Amazon Vine and was like "Wtf is this?" .. At first I thought it was a scam or something, but after doing some research I found out it's a legit program from Amazon and it's actually been around since 2007.

So I figure the reason I was invited was because I wrote a review on an R.O. system a couple of years back, that got something like 30,000 views and a ton of likes. Apparently you have to have reviewed something in the past, to get an invite. And apparently a lot of the time the invite gets sent to people's spam folder and usually goes unnoticed.

There are currently 46,700 items to choose from. This number changes daily, they "drop" new items daily usually around this time of the day. Now, don't get me wrong, a LOT of it is cheap Chinese junk that you wouldn't want for free let alone buy.

The biggest downside is Amazon actually 1099's you for the taxes on the items you request. So at the end of the year, I will get a 1099-NEC from Amazon that I will have to file with my taxes as income. Since I have little to no income already, I don't really care about the taxes.

But yeah, essentially I will owe taxes on all the stuff I've ordered.

BUT I have gotten a TON of really good stuff that I would never have been able to afford, otherwise.

The list is long but some of the top items including that LED light, I got - a GE Profile Window AC unit, a DJI Action 4 Cam (like a GoPro), a Mini PC, a bunch of furniture for my house including several desks, office chairs, a new King size bed frame, etc. etc.

But yeah I just have to review the items and I get to keep them. I don't have to leave a good review, either, they expect honest reviews.

A lot of people have been invited and they don't even know it. Usually people run across the e-mail by accident in their spam folder like I did. So, check your spam folders for an invite if you have ever used Amazon and written a review on something, you may have an invitation waiting for you!

Top Bottom