Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bullfrog13

bullfrog13

the titanium is still fresh.
IMG 1252

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I hear ya. Kinda got out of tents for that reason, I still use it from time to time for breeding and shit. But yeah, that bending over and yanking pots can get lame quick.
Definitely. And mine are only in 3gal right now. Lol dont even know if i have room for 3 x 5gal or hell a 7gal in there.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’m just saying that you can get pretty silly if you want, it’s just what you are willing to put up with. And I’m really fucking stoopid hahaha

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

Hey man, that looks rough but it seems it didnt slow you down a bit!

I have tons of titanium in one of my knees, but nothing that looks that cool!
its definitely slowed my ass down. been fucked for about 4 years now. public health system aint great and thing went pear shaped at the start of the pandemic, worst timing ever. couldnt get nothing done. took me 3 and half years of crawling around before i got surgery. hopefully on the up now though. only been 3 months they reckon could be 6-9 months before Im lifting heavy stuff

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
its definitely slowed my ass down. been fucked for about 4 years now. public health system aint great and thing went pear shaped at the start of the pandemic, worst timing ever. couldnt get nothing done. took me 3 and half years of crawling around before i got surgery. hopefully on the up now though. only been 3 months they reckon could be 6-9 months before Im lifting heavy stuff
Glad your silly ass is on the mend though. That’s really good bro.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Well slowing ya down a bit is to be expected. I have faith in ya Bullfrog. I bet you are lifting closer to 6 than 9. You got that gusto that makes it possible

Top Bottom