Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Has anyone used marijuana stems in their coffee before? Does it taste good? I'm thinking about throwing em on the bottom of my coffee rn and see what it tastes like. 😂
I use them from time to time to stir in some wax. It’s nothing I toss in the cup though. Please don’t choke on weed stems. 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I love chewing stems. But now I found a way to use the bigger ones. Marijuana coffee 😂
It’s good shit! My kid gets pissed at me when I mix wax in my coffee, I always have to break out the rubbing alcohol to clean the mug, it’s like clockwork, whenever the kid gets to that dish, I hear a giant sigh, and then “dad! Stop! This sucks to clean” and I say to myself, what a wonderful world. It’s the small things in life, you know?

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

It’s precisely why I did it. So weird when rocking hindsight…..
It's amazing how many things we, as humans, do on a daily basis without any thought. Everything has a reason, whether we realize it at the time or not.

I had a pup years ago, and he used to lick a big metal rail i had every chance he got. I thought he was just a weirdo... turns out it was an iron deficiency.. he knew before me, the vet, and a couple hundred dollars worth of blood tests

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It's amazing how many things we, as humans, do on a daily basis without any thought. Everything has a reason, whether we realize it at the time or not.

I had a pup years ago, and he used to lick a big metal rail i had every chance he got. I thought he was just a weirdo... turns out it was an iron deficiency.. he knew before me, the vet, and a couple hundred dollars worth of blood tests
Alls i can say to that is, whoa. That’s really cool. Sorry he had the deficiency, but man, they are so tuned in, my kid has iron issues, never seen him licking rails. That’s crazy man….

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Alls i can say to that is, whoa. That’s really cool. Sorry he had the deficiency, but man, they are so tuned in, my kid has iron issues, never seen him licking rails. That’s crazy man….
Haha he was fine! Just a bit dramatic. I rescued him, so i think he knew he had lits of power over me! He lived a long healthy life. It did teach me to look at the rando stuff that he tried to eat/lick as a clue to what was going on lol.

Sorry to hear about your kid, lol probably better he ain't licking random metal out in the yard

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Haha he was fine! Just a bit dramatic. I rescued him, so i think he knew he had lits of power over me! He lived a long healthy life. It did teach me to look at the rando stuff that he tried to eat/lick as a clue to what was going on lol.

Sorry to hear about your kid, lol probably better he ain't licking random metal out in the yard
He weird enough I wouldn’t bat an eye, he would look at me and say “FOR SCIENCE!” Or some wacky shit. And I would have that same age old response my folks had, “is that child touched in the head?” 😂😂☠️

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Bro, I’ve been waiting for you to finally get back in the mix. You better be linking that run. How many square feet are you planning?
I'm probably going to turn this back bedroom into a grow room since it's already had it's carpet ripped out for that very purpose. Only thing is to figure out what to do with the shit that's being stored in there.

I'm thinking seriously about busting out my custom home made NFT system and doing a fast run. Due to my health being shit early this summer, and not being able to feed/water plants like I should have, my few outdoor plants for personal stash have really suffered. They're embarrassingly small for my standards. So I am definitely considering a quick season to make up for the shit harvest I'm going to have this year.

Currently waiting for these clones to root, God I hope at least 1 of each takes root otherwise I'll have to bring the mothers back inside to re-veg here, soon. I can NOT lose my Forbidden Fruit strain and subsequent strains I've made and worked so hard for!

Damn getting old.

Top Bottom