Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

cali blues is doing great, cap looks great. got my ph test liquid.
Caliblues

Ph

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Let's hear it!
0.5-gram bud grind it up and put it in the oven to decarb on low heat for a couple minutes, about 5; put the grown bud in the bottom of the cup with a tea bag and sugar; add water; then make your tea and drink it. Be ballsy and do the bits in the bottom of the cup. Always make sure the bud you injest has not been grown with synthetic chemicals and such. I personally don't injest bud that's not organic, or i dont no how its been grown.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

0.5-gram bud grind it up and put it in the oven to decarb on low heat for a couple minutes, about 5; put the grown bud in the bottom of the cup with a tea bag and sugar; add water; then make your tea and drink it. Be ballsy and do the bits in the bottom of the cup. Always make sure the bud you injest has not been grown with synthetic chemicals and such. I personally don't injest bud that's not organic, or i dont no how its been grown.
I like the sound of that. Part of the reason i grow my own is to move away from the chemicals and stuff

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Man dude...do you know how much I love you rn? You gave me a siamese. For the scientist. I 😢 I'm so 😊 also...this tea sounds amazing. But far more work than stems a soaking in the coffee 😂 I'm a lazy dragon at times...it keeps me forever coming up with ways to shorten work without Loss of quality...innovation is the lazy dragon's tool. ☺

Top Bottom