Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I like that. The stinkier the better. What's your typical high temp for daytime during flower? Right now my day time highs hit 81 and night lows are at 73.

The highs will def be easier to keep under control in a month or 2, but then i gotta worry about the lows!
In the summer, I keep it right at 75 during day, and as long as it doesn’t get below 60 I’m happy. In the winter it’s easier. But you should be ok unless you just turn off your heat altogether, but tents usually do really good in the winter. Just easier to dial in. Dry air….

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

In the summer, I keep it right at 75 during day, and as long as it doesn’t get below 60 I’m happy. In the winter it’s easier. But you should be ok unless you just turn off your heat altogether, but tents usually do really good in the winter. Just easier to dial in. Dry air….
That makes sense. I'm struggling to keep the daytimes down and get the night even lover. Tent does a great job keeping what's inside, inside... whcich unfortunately in my situation means lots of heat.

Going to see what i can do to fix this without giving ConEd my first born and my left leg

H

hoobastank_enthusiast

Looking great! You planning on topping her and some LST? They get super tall from what i've seen
Thanks. I top once or twice after the 4th or 5th node, LST and then scrog. It's a 2x2 so I will go literally corner to corner with one plant. When all that occurs is a better question and depends on the timing of the final transplant from 1 gal to either 3 or 5 gal. Usually my goal is to be in the final container before starting any LST.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Thanks. I top once or twice after the 4th or 5th node, LST and then scrog. It's a 2x2 so I will go literally corner to corner with one plant. When all that occurs is a better question and depends on the timing of the final transplant from 1 gal to either 3 or 5 gal. Usually my goal is to be in the final container before starting any LST.
welcome to the farm, sir.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Holy shit, I’ve been waiting 9 looooong years,
Job for a cowboy are back baaaaaaaby!!!!
Man, finally. Fuck. These dudes are official, they are making it difficult to pot seeds, I want to destroy them all hahahaha

Top Bottom