Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

you take it too hard, rafterman....its just business.
your mom will beat the shit out of me, that's a negative, Rafterman.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I'm over here screaming....please see the bleeding heart perched on my shirt.

✌ have a good afternoon everyone.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

i believe i may start going to church.
i was playing a game and these ads kept popping up (free online game) , and it was a questionnaire about the bible.
they sure talk about getting stoned a lot.
i wonder if i have to bring my own stuff or do they supply it?
I'm pretty sure they supply the stones. I think jesus gets those who havent gotten stoned stoned first though... so ya might have to wait a bit

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
they fem or is this a breeding run?
Fems, I was going to be on the breed this run, I’m just going to be saving certain clones and doing a reg run next, I have some really cool old options, I want to go on a hunt through them if I can wake enough from their slumber. Then I have plans to do some crosses with a few things I’ve been wanting to try. It going to be an interesting 2024 the way things are shaping up at the moment. But I think I’m going to do all gallons with the blue dream\og run. Run moms stupid, clone the bejesus out of them, and just flower the hell out of loads of one gallon pots. Then after I regret my decision, I can just coast on clones……😂

To the bottom and the left corner og
Everything on the right side beyond the green stakes is the dream. Top left is various veggies that are starting to sprout.

IMG 8598

Latest posts

Top Bottom