Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I was a baby just out of diapers in 86. 😂 oh yea Madonna and Michael ruled the airwaves. 😂 damn music rocks.
It was all DK and black flag for me around that time. I used to love punk rock. Then I got rolled over by a boulder called the Grateful Dead…….I’m still a raging metal head too, pantera and lamb of god in a month!!!!I listen to friggin everything. Hip hop, outlaw country, metal, jam bands, bluegrass none of the new pop stuff though, I just don’t understand what happened to hip hop. I guess I’m just a slick Rick type of guy…..

B

BillyBanchan

I have a few things on the way as well, I have a seed pack from 86 I’m waiting on. I’m going on a hunt, fems are pissing me off too much these days. Well, not pissing me off really, just frustrated. But, I think it’s time to sex some plants…..
OMGWTFBBQ

I'm skipping ahead in line and went right for regulars, too. No fems, no autos, no dookie crosses. Looking at landrace and old genetics!

Going back to my 1996 roots... Tossing males, selecting phenos, cloning... And I'll also do a little breeding of my own.

I've spent the last few years getting back to nature (literally, health-wise, diet, etc)... fuck me for trying autos.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
OMGWTFBBQ

I'm skipping ahead in line and went right for regulars, too. No fems, no autos, no dookie crosses. Looking at landrace and old genetics!

Going back to my 1996 roots... Tossing males, selecting phenos, cloning... And I'll also do a little breeding of my own.

I've spent the last few years getting back to nature (literally, health-wise, diet, etc)... fuck me for trying autos.
I have some regular bubba haze I'd love to crossbreed myself but the damn seeds don't germinate. I'm blaming the seeds since I tried 3 different methods of germination to no success. I'll try again next season when I have a couple more grows under my bbelt. Hope you find some good ones!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
OMGWTFBBQ

Autos grind my gears abit, I did have one run from crop kings like 5-6 years ago of herer that was waaaay beyond expectations. But I’m over it right now with fems. That’s my plan too, there are some really killer possibilities in that pack, if I can just get 3 viable females I’m changing my other room into a cloning room. I’m hoping for some nice Oldschool landraces as well. Thai stick, Colombian, Maui, any of the classics would be cool. I just need a few to work. I have some seeds from the nineties too, but I always Welch on planting them, I don’t want to lose the genetics, stupid right?

Super glad for you getting back to the healthy grind. It’s worth it, especially if you have people in your life that like you 😜

B

BillyBanchan

I have some regular bubba haze I'd love to crossbreed myself but the damn seeds don't germinate. I'm blaming the seeds since I tried 3 different methods of germination to no success. I'll try again next season when I have a couple more grows under my bbelt. Hope you find some good ones!
What three methods did you use? Maybe we can get a couple to pop?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
We were working on our side deck the other day and rocked all the early 80s MJ.

They did him so wrong...
Mike fn kills man. Starting something, beat it, thriller, his early solo work is ridiculous .

B

BillyBanchan

It was all DK and black flag for me around that time. I used to love punk rock. Then I got rolled over by a boulder called the Grateful Dead…….I’m still a raging metal head too, pantera and lamb of god in a month!!!!I listen to friggin everything. Hip hop, outlaw country, metal, jam bands, bluegrass none of the new pop stuff though, I just don’t understand what happened to hip hop. I guess I’m just a slick Rick type of guy…..
I love everything but new country, new pop, new rap.

Hair bands, metal, classic rock, classic and outlaw country, bluegrass, jazz, Dixie, swing, you name it.

We don't fuck with Kenny Chesney or Katy Perry round these parts!

B

BillyBanchan

Autos grind my gears abit, I did have one run from crop kings like 5-6 years ago of herer that was waaaay beyond expectations. But I’m over it right now with fems. That’s my plan too, there are some really killer possibilities in that pack, if I can just get 3 viable females I’m changing my other room into a cloning room. I’m hoping for some nice Oldschool landraces as well. Thai stick, Colombian, Maui, any of the classics would be cool. I just need a few to work. I have some seeds from the nineties too, but I always Welch on planting them, I don’t want to lose the genetics, stupid right?

Super glad for you getting back to the healthy grind. It’s worth it, especially if you have people in your life that like you 😜
One at least... 🤣

Pop those old beans! Viability is slowly draining...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I love everything but new country, new pop, new rap.

Hair bands, metal, classic rock, classic and outlaw country, bluegrass, jazz, Dixie, swing, you name it.

We don't fuck with Kenny Chesney or Katy Perry round these parts!
I like the cut of your jib sir, hank 3, DAC, Willy and cash. I’m an outlaw country dude. Hank 3 straight to hell Is the best country album ever made. I’m biased though.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ok I tried to do paper towel. Then I tried to germinate in a starter pot then I tried to germinate in the big pot. So I'm like wtf. 😂 if you want the seeds to try yourself I can send you some. I think I got like 4 left and you are most welcome to try to grow them. They are bubba haze regular. It sounds amazing.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
One at least... 🤣

Pop those old beans! Viability is slowly draining...
I know, it’s just that it’s sooooooo good. Mid august I’m popping them. It needs to happen. You are right.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I replied to the wrong person. No coffee yet. 😂 well @BillyBanchan the answer is above. Sorry. My bad.

B

BillyBanchan

I like the cut of your jib sir, hank 3, DAC, Willy and cash. I’m an outlaw country dude. Hank 3 straight to hell Is the best country album ever made. I’m biased though.

I've been meaning to check out 3... Not sure why I haven't yet.

The only new country album I like is Aaron Lewis' Sinner. Great old school feel to it, and Willie sitting in on the title song is just fucken cool.

Gimme some Merle, Waylon, Willie, CDB, Hank(s), Cash, Dolly, Loretta, and Patsy!

B

BillyBanchan

Ok I tried to do paper towel. Then I tried to germinate in a starter pot then I tried to germinate in the big pot. So I'm like wtf. 😂 if you want the seeds to try yourself I can send you some. I think I got like 4 left and you are most welcome to try to grow them. They are bubba haze regular. It sounds amazing.
Research:

How seeds imbibe water
Scuffing seeds
H202

You have a few more methods to try! ✌🏻

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

The only new country album I like is Aaron Lewis' Sinner. Great old school feel to it, and Willie sitting in on the title song is just fucken cool.

Gimme some Merle, Waylon, Willie, CDB, Hank(s), Cash, Dolly, Loretta, and Patsy!
I used to love me some patsy cline...I mean I still do hell you ever listen to the cowboy junkies? If not check out some of their covers.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Nothing beats em, bro, go listen to straight to hell, it’s our anthem. Stoner country. It’s crazy how good it is.

Top Bottom