Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm scared to try the scuffing method like ima cut too deep or something. Lol thanks for the info and like I said you are more than welcome to a few seeds if you like. Dm me anytime. ☺
Scuffing works, I only ever do that with big fat seeds though.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Alrighty folks, I’ll be back…..gonna go and rotate the ladies, do some inspections, and water feed. Let’s see if it only takes 6 hours this time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@Captspaulding Holy shit... I hear a lot of his grandpa in his voice. Giving me chills...
Spooky right? It’s like hank 1 took his body over, they look so much alike too, it’s weird because Jr looks like a beast compared to them skinny dudes. Pills I took, is a great tune. Glad you are liking it!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
IMG 7194

Manager stopped in to check if the job was being done right……this is baby btw, she runs shit……

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Downey Jr absolutely crushed that roll. Tom cruise’s character never disappoints either 🤣😂🤣😂
Robert Downey Jr is funny as shit! And yes Tom Cruise was amazing in that role! I think that Movies a classic imo but what the hell do I know.

Last edited:
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Same the 80s was my shit. Have such nostalgia for that decade! Also back then you could get a steel mill job & make bank.
Oh & Nirvana knocked Michael Jackson off the charts at #1 with Smells like Teen spirit in ‘92! Another decade that I have mixed feelings for but also had some great times!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I'm scared to try the scuffing method like ima cut too deep or something. Lol thanks for the info and like I said you are more than welcome to a few seeds if you like. Dm me anytime. ☺
Scuffing seeds is safe,I’ve done it but it you don’t feel comfortable that’s ur call.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If I was stupid enough to give it another go I’d let you ordain my marriage lmao!
Alls I need now, is the next DL pic I go get, I should be able to wear a colander on my head. I’m not kidding. I’m legit on the church’s “registry” I have a number and a document certifying it. I’m waaaay more proud of it than I should be…….I’m such an ass…..😵‍💫

Top Bottom