Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

That's impressive. Putting it to work!

Common threads on the farm: love the plants, love the animals, love the community.
20230908 195447
20230908 194934

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Stoner Ponderings....do people still use trays? or am i just a dinosaur?
and as far as using a funnel and a tube to roll a bone? never gunna happen
( stole the tray from my HS caf in 78) I'm that old.
Yeah, I still use a tray, but I smoke an average of 3 to 5 blunts per day, and that's all I smoke is blunts. But at any rate, my tray is constantly loaded up with stems and shake, nowhere near as neat and clean as yours 🤣

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

What do you guys think of my under water fish tank grow lol. i got a bottle that would fit perfect, cut the top squeezed a little bud clone in the bottle, with rocks at the bottom to weigh it down. it kept floating back up so i anchored it , down with some pump pipe, haha i just dont want the bottle subsiding on my goldfish. also had to put the water in gently without touching the inner bottle. as thats where the bud clone is not underwater kindof a tricky task, but i got there any how i am leaving the tank over night. for the water to settle, and test see if the anchor holds before i put my fish in so everything is super clean and such. so should be ok, if it goes well next time when i clean it ill attach the bottle properly with some silicone as theres, a pump hole at the bottom of the tank to, so could do something rad with it. the led is built in with the tank.
Lil oreoz

Under

Oreoz

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

What do you guys think of my under water fish tank grow lol. i got a bottle that would fit perfect, cut the top squeezed a little bud clone in the bottle, with rocks at the bottom to weigh it down. it kept floating back up so i anchored it , down with some pump pipe, haha i just dont want the bottle subsiding on my goldfish. also had to put the water in gently without touching the inner bottle. as thats where the bud clone is not underwater kindof a tricky task, but i got there any how i am leaving the tank over night. for the water to settle, and test see if the anchor holds before i put my fish in so everything is super clean and such. so should be ok, if it goes well next time when i clean it ill attach the bottle properly with some silicone as theres, a pump hole at the bottom of the tank to, so could do something rad with it. the led is built in with the tank.
View attachment 2036820
View attachment 2036824
View attachment 2036826
Screenshot 20230908 204138 Imagine

Top Bottom