Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Man.. Anyone know how to fix an Amana deep freezer? I got a deep freezer full of food and it sounds like the compressor won't kick on. Fuck my life. I don't even have a multimeter anymore otherwise I could probably have it fixed in no time. It's probably the relay. I have been able to get it to turn on by smacking the side of it in the past, but now it's thawing out and beating it like a redheaded step child isn't working anymore 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
yeh im crap on a skateboard lol cant get the grip on my feet uno. 🤣
It’s like riding a bike, growing up in Philly, skating was imo, the best way to get around, that and septa, trains connecting everywhere. So I really just did that everywhere all the time until I left, Any time I’m in town though, I still hit it up, it’s a fucking madhouse skatepark now, it’s never stopped growing, so everytime I’m back it’s like Christmas. It’s one of those things, I know I should stop doing, bc one of these days I’m gonna fuck myself up really bad. I ain’t built like I used to be. But I’m stupid, and still love the feeling I get from it….nothing like it really

Latest posts

Top Bottom