Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You could write a letter of recommendation for me capt. 😂 that would be awesome!
Message me info……I’ll, in my official capacity be sure to inform these folks that thcfarmers resident asshat recommends you give the dragon all the credits. ALL OF THEM.
But really though, I can write like a monster, give a clown info and I’ll write something up for you! Love writing.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Message me info……I’ll, in my official capacity be sure to inform these folks that thcfarmers resident asshat recommends you give the dragon all the credits. ALL OF THEM.
But really though, I can write like a monster, give a clown info and I’ll write something up for you! Love writing.
Send it to saint louis university. Their address is on there it wouldn't hurt me. 😉 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So I went and ordered a hitch connection upgrade for my trailer this year. Dude asked what one I wanted. I said “the fucking big one” Showed up next day. Ain’t mad. This thing could pull a building down. Mission accomplished. It weighs 78 lbs alone.

IMG 8891
Top Bottom